[Resolved]  Royal Enfield — thunderbird 350 x front mudguard paint issue

My name is mithun from calicut kerala. I owned a tbx 350 which was purchased on march 2019 still under. My bikes front mudguards paint was removed from it because of the clutch and accelerator cable touches the mudguard while riding. The cable itself got damaged because of touching the mudguard. As a bonafide re customer i need to solve the issue from your side its completely your manufacturing or assembling mistake. As i went to the nearest showroom they had nothing to do with my bike they suggest to use tag for future damage. Usage of tag for this cable was not at all mentioned in users manual or no one from service center guided me to use tag. Already i had completed my all free services from re authorized showroom itself. I noticed the damage cause to my bike yesterday while washing the vehicle when i put water on my vehicle with garden tap the paint in the portion where cable touches gone and at the time when i checked cable the outer layer of the cable also got damaged and the metal wires and seeing, it causes damage to my mudguard. I prefer a quick response and solution from re. Hereby attaching photos and videos.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 27, 2020
Service center painted the scratched area and cleared the issue

[Jan 14, 2020] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royal Enfield