Royal Enfield — worst customer service by sairam autocraft re showroom, b narayanapura, bangalore

I have bought re thunderbird from this showroom. They have suggested a company crash guard. Within one week my bike got a dent on the front mudguard due to wrong crash guard. I asked the showroom to replace it with new one, for which surprisingly manager didn't accept but sales boy accepted. They kept my bike for almost 3 weeks for replacing. Finally end of 3rd week they called and told that you can come and take your bike. When i went to showroom, new mudguard is fixed but bcoz of someone opened the caliber in a wrong way, the piston got blocked in caliber. So they said tomorrow 10 am they will give me. I went back next day at 10:30 am and got to know that nobody has touched my bike at all and the showroom and service center guys said that the same day 3 pm they will call and deliver the bike. I waited for their call, nobody called me so i only called them at 4 pm. The response i got is still the vehicle is not ready, it takes more time and they have given time again 3 pm today to collect the bike. I am totally disappointed with the customer service this showroom provide. I have never seen this kind of irresponsible behaviour in any service sector. I have my re with me just for 1 week, after that from past 3 weeks till date it is in showroom only. The manager of this showroom response very wierdly. His response for any question is that he is new to showroom and he don't know any thing. I m seriously writing this review to take serious action against this showroom people.

[Apr 28, 2019] Royal Enfield customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Royal Enfield