[Resolved]  Royal Sundaram General Insurance — health policy

I bought health policy for me and my mother father through Citi Bank in 2015, now i already paid for 2 years again, suddenly i checked my DOB mentioned wrong in policy, i emailed them for changes before the renewal date. and i got email that changes will be done. after 15 days i sent a reminder and got email changes cant be done, i said cancel only my mother policy and me and my father will be continue. they cancelled complete policy and without any call and information. i got msg from through Pay zap you refunded only 20000 and i paid 25000 approx. i called many times to customer care they said i'll get from their representative but no call, its really fake company no services no response.
i have been paying you from last 3 years now i already paid for 2 Years.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 4, 2019
They refunded only 75 % only as i am using this policy since 2015 without any Claim. i told them to cancel my mother policy only, they cancelled whole policy while i've giving premium every year they said they will arrange call but no call received by them. very very poor services and i am very disappointed. Company Email id:- [email protected] they did not call to me. i'll never recommend to other people to buy this policy from Royal sun dram its totally a fraud and fake company... Sumit Chutani 9958075553

[Feb 01, 2019] Royal Sundaram General Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Royal Sundaram General Insurance Customer Care's response Feb 04, 2019 Hi Sumit, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. We've made a note of your details and have shared it with our team. Be assured; they'll look into your concern and connect with you soon to address the same.
Updated by Sumit Chutani Feb 05, 2019 Its totally a fake company and cheat with their customers...do not buy royal sundaram policy.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Its totally a fake company and cheat with their customers...do not buy royal sundaram policy..

Royal Sundaram General Insurance
    Royal Sundaram General Insurance Phone
    +91 44 7117 7117 [Corp Office]
    Royal Sundaram General Insurance Address
    Vishranthi Melaram Towers, No.2/319, Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Karapakkam, -, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600097