[Resolved]  Royal Sundaram General Insurance — inspection officer deny for approval

Dear sir/madam,
My car met accident on 28th oct when i was going to mehruli. After that on 3rd nov i went to competent automobile new delhi for car repair. Mr rahul gupta insurance company inspection office visit to competent automobile after inspection of car he approved only left side door. While car was damage from three side. I called him and request to approve the all side but he told me that he can't do. He told me that he can approve the claim if i repaired car from outside of maruti showroom. I don't know why he was telling me such type of word. I am very disappointing from insurance company behavior. Because at the time of policy selling company promised to me that i can go anywhere for car repair at the time any damage.

Please do needful.

Policy number - vpc[protected]
Mob - [protected]

Hitesh sharma
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 6, 2019
No step taken by company still. My car still not repaired

[Nov 05, 2019] Royal Sundaram General Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Royal Sundaram General Insurance Customer Care's response Nov 06, 2019
Hitesh, this is concerning to hear, and we regret the inconvenience caused. We have noted your details and have forwarded it to our team. Be assured, they’ll look into the matter and assist you accordingly.
Royal Sundaram General Insurance Customer Care's response Nov 07, 2019
Hi Hitesh, we have forwarded your request to our motor claims team and shall revert to you on priority.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Royal Sundaram General Insurance
    Royal Sundaram General Insurance Phone
    +91 44 7117 7117 [Corp Office]
    Royal Sundaram General Insurance Address
    Vishranthi Melaram Towers, No.2/319, Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Karapakkam, -, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600097