[Resolved]  Royaloak Furniture — delivery of my order

I had ordered a wardrobe from royaloak online the order is confirmed however there is no communication from their end after that. The order was booked on 12th feb and since then when i am calling the customer care they are asking me to call jai prakash & rohit however both the people do not pick the call or revert back. I had written mail as well and there is no response. Will they be able to deliver or should i register a case against forgery for taking the payment and not delivering the goods or reverting?
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-05-26 09:17:31

[Feb 28, 2018] RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Animesh Mullassery Mar 26, 2018
There is no response from the company nor they have sent me the wardrobe or my money. Please let me know how can i file a consumer complain or should i contact cyber cell of police to file an FIR. It has been more than 1 month now and there is no mail or written communication from them.
RoyalOak Furniture Customer Care's response Apr 25, 2019
Issue Resolved.

Comments

As per the last conversation your product will be delivered at your place tomorrow.
Animesh Mullassery's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 4, 2018
When will I receive the product? after tomorrow from 5th march its 4th april today haven't received your product nor have paid back my money.
Person who delivered the finly sofa to me has done damage to the building.
This is done to Sumukha Maple Grove.

( Delivery person phone number [protected])
I have attached pictures with the mail.
Royal oak people resolve this issue IMMEDIATELY.

RoyalOak Furniture Phone
    RoyalOak Furniture Address
    6th Floor, 15/1,Outer Ring Road, Dodda Banasawadi, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India - 560043