[Resolved] Royaloak Furniture — non refund of the money

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 akg82 on Feb 13, 2020
I placed an online order for a center table on 4/12/19 with full payment after confirming that my pincode is serviceable with free delivery and i was given 19/12/19 as date of delivery, but as delivery wasn't done on that date and there was no communication from company regarding this. I could contact the customer care after much efforts and was told that delivery will be given on 30/12/19, but again delivery wasn't done till that date. Again i contacted customer care and was told that delivery to my place would cost me 10000 rupees. I said the website was showing free delivery to my pincode, but he expressed inability for the same. I asked for the refund and he said you will get the same in 12-13 days. But more than 6 weeks has passed, i haven't received the refund. Whenever i contact customer care, the executive make an excuse and tell me it would be done in 5-6 days. This is happening for last more than a month. Online team doesn't pick the call. I have made several calls to customer care and wrote many emails to customer care and online department too, but without any result till now. Now i doubt their intention for the refund.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-02-29 07:22:15
My complaint has been resolved as the company has refunded my money after subtracting 552 rupees. It took two months for getting my money back after numerous follow ups with customercare through phone, Whatsapp and email. Finally my impression is not to deal with such a company with such a poor customer service and work ethics.

[Feb 13, 2020] RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by akg82 Feb 13, 2020
Order no.ROY0025886

Comments

Paid amount for Product delivered after 15 days and Fitting is not done till now more than 7 days. Wrost experience with Royal Oak Furniture. Better ask them close the shop instead of cheating customers.
I have placed an online order for TV stand on Jan 25th. The expected delivery date was 9th of February 2020. The product is not delivered yet. The customer care is not able to track where the product is. Please check and update.
Dining table assembling was not proper. Though we complained immediately, no action was taken. Since it is a glass dining table, now all the legs are shaking and we are scared when it may fall. We booked table through online. Since it is within guarantee period, can this be replaced or at least repaired?
Ordered dinning set and got in 3 days but no one came for assembling it been a week, My furniture laying down without use ..poor/pathetic service. No one answering the costumer care call, not sure what to do now. Ji
Can I get the number to contact them.. I have ordered online..but unable to contact them.. thanks in advance

6th Floor, 15/1,Outer Ring Road, Dodda Banasawadi, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India - 560043
    Royaloak Furniture - non refund of the money