Royaloak Furniture — Received damaged product

Royaloak online order, India
 Pavitra Raghu on May 25, 2020
I had placed an order (ROY0032564) for a computer table 25 days back and it got delivered a week back. The installation person came and opened the package and there are damaged pieces in the package. He said he cant assemble that and asked me to raise the complaint. I wrote a mail to [protected]@royaloakindia.com immediately with photos attached. Nobody is bothered to call me back on this issue and there is no response to the email as well. If I call the customer care no, it disconnects if you select online purchase. I tried selecting store purchase and the call got connected and again raised the complain over the phone. No response. This is really a bad customer experience. Why do you give discounts for online customers and deliver damaged products? Why does the call gets disconnected when I select online purchase whereas connect when I select store purchase? The installation person has opened the package and left it opened and made a mess. He left it there without fully packing it again and says when they come for exchange they only will pack and take it. This is the kind of team you have. Its been a week with no response to my emails or calls. You take your damaged product and refund the money.

[May 26, 2020] RoyalOak Furniture customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Pavitra Raghu May 27, 2020
RoyalOak Customer Care did not reach out to me regarding the above issue. What should be the next step in this case?
Updated by Pavitra Raghu May 27, 2020
Uploading damaged furniture pics

Comments

Its been so long since i posted this complaint. No one has addressed this issue.

6th Floor, 15/1,Outer Ring Road, Dodda Banasawadi, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India - 560043
    Royaloak Furniture - Received damaged product