Royals Club International — fraud company - gives false promises

On 25.11.2018, we received multiple phone calls from the sales executives of the royals club international for a small presentation with free holiday coupon for 4 days and 3 nights. We attended their presentation at the hotel "the golden palm hotel & spa", patparganj, east delhi. We found plan was attractive but were not sure about their plan, so we denied. Then they gave us our free 4 days and 3 nights holiday voucher (Voucher no. 22760). They said that it is completely free and we not required to pay anything for that and if we found the hospitality good then we can take their membership.in that coupon, it was written that govt. Taxes & admin fee will apply. When we raised this point then their executive said that it is just written and we don't have to pay any amount.
I also confirmed the same with their office in c-3, 1st floor, sec-2 noida, 201301 as it was near to my office so i went there to confirm.
In may 2019 i have sent the mail to them regarding redeeming my voucher, twice. But they had not sent any reply. Then i went to their office in noida, c-3, sec-2, for my surprise, the whole office was empty. After searching on google, i called them and they asked me to call on another number[protected]. The lady told me that we have to pay the 7500/- rs as admin fee and gst. I told me that your executive told me that there is no need to pay anything, still, if you want gst, then also it can not be as big as rs. 7500/-.
But she said that you have to pay rs. 7500/-.
On search on the internet, i found that many peoples are suffering due to their false commitments. These type of companies are showing attractive plans and looting the hard earned money of common men. Concerned authorities should take action against these companies.
fraud company - gives false promises