Show menu
Ask a Question FAQ Sign in

Rrk Jewellers — gold chain

On 11/02/2018 i bought a gold chain and on 4/03/2018 i found it broken, immediately brought into the notice of the shopkeeper. But he denied to replace it. He told it can be replaced but making charge and gst will be deducted and thus agreed to repair it. But i apprehended if the quality is inferior it may be broken further. It has been brought to the notice within one month then why should it not be replaced. Why they dont bother to sell inferior quality only citing the reason that in their bill it has been mentioned that it be replaced only within 4 days.
Updated by Barnalimaity Mar 06, 2018
My complaint has been marked as resolved.But it is not clear to me till now that whethere any step has been taken or not and if so then what kind of step has been taken. How can I khow this?
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet


"LegalResolved assures redressal of a plethora of legal issues without the time and efforts of pursuing litigation, through sending Legal Notice to the defaulters and inducing them to make amends to you. You will not only receive that defaulted payment, or compensation, but will also be able to retrieve the interest and legal costs as well. Hurry and get in touch with us on Contact no [protected] or visit Assured remedies without many scuffles!

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information

    West Bengal

    Add Company Information