Rs It Services Private Limited/ Data Info Projects/ Home Based Projects — automobiledatafilling.com work exploitation and blackmailing by targeting unemployment and students

[email protected] on Apr 9, 2020
This MatterI have Copied From another VIctim Because My Case also Similar.

I was searched for work from home jobs online and I registered in Quikr portal. I got a call from [protected] about online data entry, the explained work guidelines and asked my ID proof for registration and work ID creation. they allot an ID and password to me and told that have to submit within 7 days (on 25/09/2019), I followed the work guidelines and finished my task within 6 days, after completion, I verified my work by backchecking and submitted on 24/09/2019 night, and informed to them by phone. after 2 days on 27/09/2019, they called me and told the QC report is failed, we will not pay the amount, and they asked me 4000 as service and maintenance charges in return. they said about agreement, I don't have any idea of the agreement, they sent to my mail that agreement. they made an agreement on 10 Rs, promissory note without my knowledge, and there is no signature on that. and they sent one mail form legal cell ([protected]@gmail.com) as below. the mail is like blackmailing. they cheated me by filling 1000 online forms about automobile data, without paying any amount they are sent legal notice form lawyer. everyday they calling and blackmailing and shouting if i will not pay they will send 2nd legal notices to me.

Because of this from the last 4 days, I have been facing mental torture, lack of sleep and health issues. please help me with this issue. not for me they are targeting unemployment and students and blackmailing through these fake legal agreements.

they emailed as below...

Dear Harsha

This is to inform you that, we legal department of RS IT SERVICES has received your case, and we found that your agreement has been terminated. Now, we have verified your case and found that you have breached the clause of an agreement.As per an Indian Contract Act 1872 you have signed(otp & digital)an agreement and if you don't make payment for losses then section 17 shall be imposed on you. Our client Infinity loss of their work. Now, you need to pay an amount as per agreement term. As per an Indian Penal code section 420 shall be imposed on you .Now you don't pay that amount what our client is demanding for then, you need to pay double amount and legal notice will be issued to you.Still you fail to pay this amount then, we will call you here for legal proceedings.
Despite our repeated reminders over phone calls and messages, you have not paid the dues till date.Please be informed that this will have a serious impact on your credit history in these following ways:
•You will be reported as defaulters A⁰in CIBIL, Experian, Equifax and CRIF Highmark.This will mean that you will not be eligible to avail loans from banks/ financial institutions.You will not be able to get a credit card in the future.
•If you have existing loans, then you may get a call from your lenders about your delinquency.They may even reduce your credit limit because of the delays.
•You may have trouble with background verification with your future employers.We have a case against you because of “Breach of Contract”.
•If you are a student, then it will inform to your institution about your defaulter case.
We urge you to consider this notice with utmost importance and make arrangement to repay the overdue amount as mentioned in Agreement along with legal fee till actual realization of the said amount, If you are not able to make the payment within TIME from the date of receipt of this notice, we would have to initiate necessary actions.
Section 45 of Coercion act shall be imposed on you, if you try to coerce our client. our client is sole proprietor and if you don't follow any of our advice then, Arbitrary Act as per an article 14 shall imposed on you. Please make payment as early as possible.
Kindly revert to this mail for closing issue...

Find payment link of INR 4000/- worth.

Feel free to get in touch with([protected]) from for any clarifications. Regard's LEGAL ADVISOR ([protected]).

Please kindly take a action in following people :
Data info services empolyee : [protected] (Pallavi)
Assitant adocate : [protected] (Purnima)
T. R. Krishna adocate (Guntur) : [protected]/[protected]
Data info services help line centre : [protected]
Legal advisor : [protected]
Mail ids they used for targeting people :
Legaldepartment. [protected]@gmail.com
Advocate. [protected]@gmail.com
Updated by [email protected] Apr 09, 2020
I'm Receiving threatening calls from The Following Numbers,
Updated by [email protected] Apr 09, 2020
I'm Going File a Citizen Complaint to Cyber Crime

Dear,

This Intimation letter informs you that DATA INFO SERVICES has filed a case under the

SECTION of 73-74-75 of INDIAN contract ACT
1872 for contract breach against you as under law that mention on THE AGREEMENT that if you have not succeeded on your job or not completed
then you have to pay the penalty amount or admin expenses charges for using free services.

SECTION 73. Imposes a duty on the party seeking damages to mitigate its loss

SECTION 74. Compensation for breach of contract where penalty stipulated for when a contract has been broken

SECTION 75. Party rightfully rescinding contract, entitled to compensation A person who rightfully rescinds a contract is entitled to consideration of any damages which he has sustained through the non-fulfillment of the contract

So as you are not full fill THE AGREEMENT RULE, So that The COMPANY has take the help of LEGAL PROCEEDS for his COMPENSATION. so pay the amount as per AGREEMENT as soon as possible to CLOSE YOUR FILE, IF the case being files against you then you have in big loss of money for the LEGAL PROCEDURE..

If you wish to do a settlement out of the court then you can get in touch with me, we are please to help you on this.

Thank You...

T.R KRISHNA B.A, L.L.B, Advocate
Mobile- [protected]
Updated by [email protected] Apr 10, 2020
Under the specific instructions of my client of M/s. SIS IT SERVICES, addressed at, KRISHNA NAGAR 2
ND
LANE, GUNTUR DISTRICT, ANDHRAPRADESH, INDIA; I am here by directed to send you this legal notice
as under.
Fraud Company Details:

SIS IT SERVICES addressed at, KRISHNA NAGAR 2ND LANE, GUNTUR DISTRICT, ANDHRAPRADESH, INDIA

mobiles : [protected], [protected], (Rajender)[protected]
mail : [protected]@gmail.com (not resonsive)

fake Advocate: T.R KRISHNA B.A, L.L.B,
Mobile- [protected]

for awareness : https://youtu.be/-VNELHL1hK8

Comments

Hlo can u contact me at this
[email protected]'s [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 15, 2020
Your mail was protected.
Contact regarding what?
Can u contact me at this
[protected]@gmail.com

Rs It Services Private Limited/ Data Info Projects/ Home Based Projects - automobiledatafilling.com work exploitation and blackmailing by targeting unemployment and students

Company:Rs It Services Private Limited/ Data Info Projects/ Home Based Projects