Rto Bolpur — not providing information regarding new system of online learner licence

Bolpur, Birbhum District, West Bengal, India
 dhrub123 on Sep 11, 2018
For your kind information i visit our local rto office bolpur more then two week. There i meet rto authority regarding my new learner licence slot booking but they refuse to help. I also regularly check online for slot booking in internet but its shows no fovourable result always shows there is no slot for 30 days. I am very disappointed regarding this matter i don't know and what to do next. Earlier i booked my learner licence from outside local training center institute where my 6 month learner validity is expired only for the reason of changing system from offline to onlne whole system of offline making licence is stop and before that month when i booked no any response from that training institute regarding my licence. So now i am complain against local rto and that institute whose duty to provide us the service but now they refuse to help. Kindly i request you view this matter urgently becouse i dont knoew the system of making driving licence and my patience is over to handle this matter.

Updated by dhrub123, Sep 12, 2018
Training Institute documents

not providing information regarding new system of online learner licence

Rto Bolpur - not providing information regarding new system of online learner licence

Company:Rto Bolpur