[Resolved] Rto India — delay in refunding that failed payment money

Devidanga kolabari, Siliguri, West Bengal, India
 ragada on Oct 17, 2019
I ajit kumar singh of west bengal rto siliguri had applied for learner licence but my 1st transaction of 240 rupee was successful from my bank end but unfortunately it shows failed in parivahan website. I have done the transaction on 8/10/19 but still do not receive any kind of refund or mail etc... I have tried to contact them in mail also but no response from them what should i do the customer care executive told me to mail and you will get reply within 48 hrs but it's above 5 days.. I am complaining about this for the 2nd or 3rd time please help me in this regarding... Thank you
Application no:[protected]
Dob:25/09/2000

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 18, 2019
Got it

[Oct 17, 2019] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

MY bike no. is MP42MJ6885

Engine no. HA10EJEHE70179
Chassis no. MBLHA10AMEHE92029.
Model name: Splendor plus.
I had bought this bike in 2014.
I have got registration card of bike.
but my bike no. not show on website such as esewa and vahan.
I have done payment for driving licence renewal for above application even status shown pending even payment done sucessfully

mobile [protected]
That I submitted all necessary documents and fees to RTO, Noida, Gautam Budhha Nagar, on 29 July 2019, for renewal of DL . My application no is [protected] and date of birth is 25 Jan 1959. Despite a lapse of more than two months, I have yet to receive my DL from Lucknow.
Hi there. I have completed all my stages of my dl. And it's been over 1 month i haven't received my dl. So i tracked my dl and it shows Allotment information unavailable. What should i do, if someone faced the same issue please help me with the same.
Sir make it fast to resolve my problem

Transport Department, 5/9 Under Hill Road, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110054