[Resolved] RTO India — driving license application lmv-nt status show pending after 2 month.

Sach@8380 on Dec 6, 2018
I have applied for a driving license for an lmv-nt. The application date was[protected], application number -[protected]. Birth date[protected]. Still, it's showing pending at scrutiny check.
I gave the driving test @ rto baramati maharashtra
I have applied for lmv-nt type license and i have passed the driving test and also i have given all document with the application form. Still i have not get my permanent license from last 2 months i waited for it but till date it not get. When i checked for online application status but it shows process is still in pending - scrutiny. So plz look into this complaint and help me as soon as possible. Please deliver the license to my address.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 7, 2018
I Visit to rto office. solve the issue

[Dec 06, 2018] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Driving licence all transaction is done and fees payment also done by credit/debit card, payment message also generate in mobile, but receipt can not generate(simultaneously, and after some time, and after one day) so many problem can generate by system or 'parivahn' so how can we process transaction of driving licence

Transport Department, 5/9 Under Hill Road, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110054
    RTO India - driving license application lmv-nt status show pending after 2 month.