Rto India — I am complaining about a drunken public transport driver who hit my car due to rash driving.

Sangeetha RK on Jun 15, 2019
I was driving in the heavy traffic from Ganapathy coimbatore to wards gandhipuram. A public route bus going to Sathy was coming back to my car. There was traffic signal at gp. There was one car on my right hand side and two Bic on my left. The sathy bus was standing at my back. There was no space to move on with side. The bus driver purposefully came and hit my car. When asked why did he hit my car. The conductor peeping his head out said that the car has to move right. This is such a stupid behaviour of the bus conductors and driver. I think the driver is drunken and drive. When there is no common sense for the driver driving a public transport then where is the safety for the passengers traveling inside the bus. The RTO HAS TO TAKE STRINGENT ACTION AGAINST SUCH IRRESPONSIBLE PERSON AND REMOVE THEM PERMANENTLY FOR THE SAKE OK SAFETY OF PEOPLE SO THAT THE ACCIDENT RATE COMES DOWN.
BUS number is TN 38 3168
Time of accident is 9.10 pm at GP signal.

[Jun 17, 2019] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sangeetha RK, Jun 15, 2019
The bus driver used bad words while replying to my questions. This is a woman harassment complaint also.

Comments

This is regarding RC cancellation for our Van- KA03AD4184. We got the acknowledgement slip on the 23/02/2019( No- 4231).

The cancellation is still not done after 4 months. We have been following up but there is no response.

Can you please inform us the status.

We have already paid Rs. 9500/- as fees for it.

Please reply.

Thanks and Regards

Sonali

Transport Department, 5/9 Under Hill Road, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110054
    Rto India - I am complaining about a drunken public transport driver who hit my car due to rash driving.