[Resolved] Rto India — issue in paying commercial vehicle tax online. (even after payment done my tax receipt not generated)

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 bhuone007 on Mar 14, 2018
I called customer care on[protected] customer care repetitive told me to w8 till[protected] for solve this issue but i am facing same problem again and again till now and i am get big loss in my business because of this my car is commercial vehicle due to not tax pay i can not go farther for other document that i lost. Due to lost of all documents my commercial vehicle is not running on road and i am facing business loos.

i send mail many times and call customer care but not getting proper re ponces or neither my tax gets paid or my payment get refunded. Please send me any higher authority mail or phone number i[censored] pepals cant not solve this issue.

Please find attachment for reference for my issue.

Thx

TATA INDICA LS
RC NUMBER :- MH12NB2959
CHASSIS NO :- MAT600185GTF08285
ENGINE NO:- 475IDI03FTYP20322
INSURANCE COMPANY NAME :- THE NEW INDIA ASSURANCE CO. LTD.
POLICY NUMBER :-[protected]
POLICY PERIOD OF COVER :[protected] TO[protected]

MOBILE SMS Transaction Details :-
Your transaction at *TRANSPORTCOMMM of Rs 9065.73 on RBL Credit Card ending with 9116 qualifies for EMI conversion for 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 months.
To book directly, download RBL MyCard mobile app at http://onelink.to/389ejv, or SMS 'EMI' to 5607011 from your registered mobile number only.

Transaction Details From Parivahan Web-Site :-
8 MHY[protected] MH180307T1107138 07-Mar-2018 12:19 PM 07-Mar-2018 03:36 PM SBIe NA 8960 Failure Transaction Booked.

i already paid my Rs.9065/- rupees amount by my RBL credit card on[protected] this amount is deducted from my credit card and i get sms notification. ( i can't send my credit card statement right now because the credit card statement generates on specific date that's why i sending the sms details along with this email.)
even after paying Rs.9065/- amount tax but my transaction receipt or tax receipt not generated. Need Help urgently and soon as possible.

Sarika Thipse / Bhushan Thipse
[protected] - WhatsApp
[protected]@gmail.com - Email

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 15, 2018

[Mar 15, 2018] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I've done my driving test every thing is good
but when i've checked my status it shows that card is printed but not dispatched WHY?

Transport Department, 5/9 Under Hill Road, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110054
    Rto India - issue in paying commercial vehicle tax online. (even after payment done my tax receipt not generated)