Rto India — issue of duplicate dl

I applied for my duplicate driving licence on 25th february, 2018 as i had lost my licence.

It is still showing under process for scrutiny, counter-imvcnt1 at thane rto.

Its been 10 days and i need my driving licence urgently.

Application no.[protected]
Name-shahid choudhary

There is no update on my driving license.. Please help to get my dl and update me

[Mar 06, 2018] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

"LegalResolved assures redressal of a plethora of legal issues without the time and efforts of pursuing litigation, through sending Legal Notice to the defaulters and inducing them to make amends to you. You will not only receive that defaulted payment, or compensation, but will also be able to retrieve the interest and legal costs as well. Hurry and get in touch with us on Contact no [protected] or visit www.legalresolved.com. Assured remedies without many scuffles!
I have cleared my driving test on[protected], and it's been 4 month, still, rto haven't dispatched my driving licence but it stuck at dispatch level. I don't know when will i receive it and from last dec 2017 visiting rto but sometimes system not working, internet not working or come afternoon...please help.

RTO India Phone