Rto India — misbehave and overcharged by taxi

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 [email protected] on May 8, 2019
I ve taken a Kali Pili taxi MH01BD0213 @ Dadar Railway Station, the driver approach us at the platform when we boarded out from the Dadad Sainagar Exp @ 5 AM. We ve hired the above taxi, the driver offered to take tea at stall near lonely place at Chhuna Patti, which we refused. After that he strated misbehaving ..some time slow the taxi ...some time accelerat the taxi.. when I complaint him he behave rudely. @ Vasi Over bridge he stopped the taxi at lonely place and told his gas tank is empty. He charged Rs. 917/- from Dadar station to Vasi over bridge, when I refused to pay the overcharged amount he threatened me and tried to fight with me. he called two other driver who are standing near by. I was with my wife and two children, who were frightened with his rude behaviour. He was behaving very rudely, to avoid the unpleasant situation, I gave him the overcharged amount and call ola for rest of my ride.

misbehave and overcharged by taxi

[May 08, 2019] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0