Rto India — non delivery of bike rc

Hi team,

I have bought bajaj pulsar 150 bike and it was registered in "electronic city rto oofice (Address : 51, btm 4th stage, addischetan layout, bommanahalli, bengaluru, karnataka 560076).

Till now i have not received my registration certificate (Rc). I have visited 10 times in rto office but same answer from the employee in the room number 5 (Who will give the rc cards and information) take the speed post tracking number and check it post office. I have taken the tracking number"ek[protected]in"and visited 20 times in post office but the answer is, it was not delivered and it not showing any details so check in rto office.

I have also raised an complaint in head post office in bangalore but the answer is please check in rto office because it was not showing any details in the speed post tracking number.

Could you please help me to get my bike"registration certificate (Rc)" as early as possible.

Registration details :
Registration number : ka51ey6317
Owner name : gaddam gangaiah
Registration date : 29-jul-2017
Vehicle class : mcycle-motor cycle (Scr)
Maker/model : bajaj auto ltd / pulsar 150 bsiv

Kindly advise what is the solution to get the registration certificate in this situation because it was not delivered till now.

Delivery applicant address :
Gaddam gangaiah
#54, 3rd cross, opp : fci godown, vijinapura, bangalore - 560016.
Phone : [protected]
Email : gangi. [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Gangaiah
[protected] / [protected]
Gangi. [protected]@gmail.com

[Mar 20, 2018] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I bought a bike 3 months ago and still neither got vehicle number and nor the owner book.
I would be highly obliged if you look after ASAP.

Application No. BR[protected]