Rto India — non receipt of rc of my car

Srinagar, Srinagar, Srinagar District, Jammu and Kashmir, India
 BilluBhat on Apr 15, 2019
Dear sir/mam,

I haven't received the rc of my new car although it has been more than 4months since i have received my car and more than a month after i got my number plate.
My car number id jk01aj 3534.
On cheking online it still shows pendency of rc dispatch since 15th of mar 2019. So, kindly do the needfull at your end.

Yours sincerly
Bilal ahmad bhat
Nowgam srinagar
Kashmir
190015

[Apr 15, 2019] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir I am Sachiba Kumar Swain applied for renewal of my D L on 20 03 2019. My application number is[protected] and approved but it is pending.please help me.
Sachiba Kumar Swain's reply, Apr 16, 2019
Delay to getting of my D L

I have not received my CAR RC, I have received a message from RTO Janakpuri that your RC has been dispatch from 02/04/19 from speed post (ED[protected]IN). I have checked frequently on speed post tracking and its shows your consignment details are not found. Please help me and suggest me where I can get my RC.

We are among People in Bolpur town, Our ARTA Himadri Sekhar Mondal has not increase Slot Booking, We are not Booking Our LL slot previous 8months .please take the action...and increase the LL slot booking sit.

Transport Department, 5/9 Under Hill Road, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110054