Rto India — rc delivery

Parul Arya on Feb 27, 2018
I did my car registration 2 months back & had been waiting for rc since 2 months by post. I went thrice leaving all my work & 1st time they said already posted plz wait for a week.
2nd time: they said its with post and not returned back. Plz come in a week.
3rd time again i went and i was very angry for same answer but this time i told them i need ref # for post as i want to go to post office & collect from there. Then person told me come tomorrow as working timings are till 1pm but now time is 1:04pm... I was sooooo furious listening such unprofessionalism. I said i am not going anywhere and i will call media and record everything i need the tracking number...
After so much arguements can u believe they got my rc from their cupboard that means they never even sent to post.
How unprofessionalism is this???
I saw atleast 15 people they returned back by saying their rc is with post but i am damm sure it is still with them.

[Feb 27, 2018] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

RTO Attapur Telangana has wrongly applied NOC on my vehicle No AP 28 DV 0283 at Maharashtra.

After approaching the Attapur RTO office they are denying to rectify the issue

Transport Department, 5/9 Under Hill Road, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110054