Rto India — regarding challan number 11581/93

Subject: - Regarding challan no. 11581/93.
R/sir,
With due respect it is state that I am the owner of vehicle no .DL 1 LW 6280 registered in delhi.
1. On date 29/11/17 my driver Mr. karambir took this vehicle to his home town without informing me at that time RTO bhiwani check the paper. All papers are OK .But MV tax of Haryana is not proper.
2. The authority charges penalties of amount 20000/- (challan attached) under the MV Tax 2016.
3. I submit the same amount on same day due to urgent work. When I read the MV TAX 2016 (attached) the amount of challan was totally wrong because my vehicle is a goods carrier vehicle which is mention in RC of vehicle (copy attached) and according to the MV TAX 2016 cat.4(v)(copy attached), a goods carrier vehicle penalties is 5000/- only.
4. I complain to various authorities through email after six days on dated 03 dec. 2017 and with four reminders with various dated (email copy attached). But no action should be taken till this date.
5. I also read in MV TAX 2016 that the excess amount will be refundable. So you are requested to look in this matter and refund my excess amount. I will be highly obliging you.

Thanks & Regards

SOMBEER
[protected]@gmail.com
Enclosed:-
1. challan copy 2. MV Tax2016 3. RC OF VICHICLE 4. EMAIL COPY

regarding challan number 11581/93

[Mar 13, 2018] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0