Rto India — regarding misbehaviour conduct by private bus conductor

Hamirpur bus stand, Hamirpur(t), Himachal Pradesh, India
 Rahulchandel on Mar 15, 2020
Respected sir
I am student of nit hamirpur pursuing b. Tech in civil engineering, 4th year.
On 13th march 2020, as me and my friend were travelling from dharamshala to our college. We had to change our bus at hamirpur bus stand, where we decide to board *thakur* bus no. (Hp67-8185) bus which was going to awahdevi, our college lies in between the route.
So, as we were boarding the bus, bus conductor stopped us and asked us our destination to which my friend said nit hamirpur.
He then told us to board another bus but no other bus were going through the same route at that time.
We told him no other bus is going and staterd to enter inside the bus.
He then stopped us and forcibly shut the door on our face and shouted to board the bus from front gate of bus stand.

This is not the first time this thing happened to us.
Many students of our college face the same problem by different private bus services.

My complaint and question to you is why we should board a bus from front gate of bus stand and who gave him right to stop us from boarding a bus.

We want you to take strict action against that bus conductor and want you to ensure that no other person had to go through same in future.

I am also attaching picture of bus number plate with this.

regarding misbehaviour conduct by private bus conductor

[Mar 15, 2020] RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have given my DL test on 18.02.2020 at KA03 RTO. My license no also generated and Printed on Smart Card on 03.03.2020. But still did not receive the smart card yet.status is showing

Application Number-50958****

I completed my DL test in RTO Koramangala (Bengaluru) one month back and my DL Status on Sarathi still shows "Application under processing" and the processing stage is "document verification".

Please resolve the delay at the earliest.

Good day!!!

My scooter no. (MH 14HS 4921) has registered on 02-Aug-2019 but still I did not receive the original RC.

Please help me in this matter as I am not able to track it.

Manjula