[Resolved] Rudraksh Group — money not returned after they failed to provide working visa for canada

Mohali, Punjab, India
 Jagdeep Pathania on Mar 29, 2018
Dear sir in 2015 june month i have deposited amount of rupees 215560/-and all required documents wi at Rudhraksh group SCO-16 mohali ph-1 near SSP mohali office . they promised me that with in 3 month i will get my visa and LMO letter from canadian firm. till now i have been there for several times while in this period of time persons i have interacted with gave me false details and made several excuses, during one of my visits they threatened me that if i will complain this matter to police they will put sexual harassment case against me .
Manpreet singh Mb-[protected]
amrainder singh mb-[protected]
neha mb-[protected]
gur fateh singh mb- [protected]

above mentioned are the persons i have been in contact . please help me to get my hard earned money from these bunch of cheaters .my details are
hardeep singh
s/o kamal dev singh, vill- kuther, teh & dist pathankot, 145001 punjab.
mb- [protected]
email id- jaggi.[protected]@gmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 7, 2018
they have returned my money in partial payments in 7 times after their check bounced thrice . today 7-7-2018 they have given the pending amount of rupees 1 lac . and i have given them the written settlement paper and their original slips .

[Mar 30, 2018] Rudraksh Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hlo me sushil kumar mene 2017 me April me file lgai thi caneda k liye us tym hme amrit se mile usne 2 mhine ka promis kiya or kha aap ka visa 110% lag jaye ga aap pase jitna jaldi krke jma krvaye ge prosess start ho jaye ga or uske baad se aaj tk hme fool bnaya ja rha h har mhine new date de dete h Medical ki or medical hota nhi h or na koi phon uthata h jitender singh roob marta h kya kr lo ge me amit shah ka advocate reh chuka hu. Or fir hmne nileah se contact kiya vo bhi date pr date de rha h km ho nhi rha na pase vpasi ka koi respons de rhe h plz..help kro or hmare pase vaps dilvao ye froud kr rhe h ye company band krvao hm 2 saal se jo pase 9lac.diye h inko unka intrast de rhe h plz vo bhi dilvao ...
Sharry Rana's reply, Sep 12, 2019
[email protected] My email id
8360668166 my contacts no.
[protected]@gmail.com my email id and [protected] my contacts no.

S.C.O. 15 -16, Top Floor, Phase 1, S.A.S.Nagar (Mohali), India - 160055
    Rudraksh Group - money not returned after they failed to provide working visa for canada