RummyCircle.com — Account deactivated and balance in Rummy circle not given me

My username: anu[protected]
Email id : [protected]@gmail.com
Mobile: 9843****45

I'm having only one account with my kyc however you where said my account linked with multiple I'd hence account closed.

Can please answer my following questions!

* Did you ever prove that my account linked with multiple I'd, if yes can you show me other linked I'd.?

* If my account deactivate due to suspicious activity can you keep the outstanding amount with you ? Is that your norms say ?

* Really your HELP DESK is working to respond related information about CUSTOMER concerns.? Or they also playing game with CUSTOMERs.. useless bloodys .. any concerns simply standard template response, , copy paste reply... ###
Oct 24, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Oct 27, 2020
RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response
Dear Player,
Greetings from RummyCircle.

As per the investigation of your account, it was found that your ID is linked with multiple accounts that have already been closed on our portal due to activities that are against our company's policy. Hence this account has also been closed. Please share the bank passbook at [protected]@rummycircle.com. Once you will share the bank passbook we will refund the amount "765.056" into your bank account.

Please feel free to write back in case of any questions. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Team RummyCircle
Oct 28, 2020
Updated by anu202999147
I would like to ask what are the other multiple accounts linked..this question is still not answered anywhere!

Please share other accounts linked then I will take a call... You can't simply say that activity are against your norms..

Show me the material evidence..

Please share these confidential information to my register mail id...

Also note the same question already raised over the mail but no proper response.
Oct 29, 2020
Updated by anu202999147
Requested documents shared via email to but still no action
Oct 29, 2020
RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response
Dear Player,
Greetings from RummyCircle.

Thank you for providing the requested documents.
We will look into this and get back at the earliest.

Team RummyCircle.