RummyCircle.com — kyc blocked/rejected & amount 255 deducted & couldn't play any cash games

My username - prade2007046

My query was i did wrong kyc with my wife adhar details as rummy account was mine and by mistakenly given her and it showing kyc blocked showing existing details already with other account

Hence i want to revise the documents with my bank details and adhar but it asking to contact customer care

Moreover night my closing rummy balance was 555 something but in the morning it showing 304, deduction of 255 observed.

Pls help me out in both the issue

1. Kyc blocked - i[censored]nblock will revise the documents
2. Amount of 255 deducted

Pradeep. K
Jul 14, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jul 14, 2020
RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response

Please note that your RummyCircle account "prade2007046" is already active. We request you to please upload your KYC documents in the name of Pradeep Kumar in order to do KYC verification.
Also, our systems detected that on a few Rummy games played on[protected], you have collided with another player "deep2104199" to gain an unfair advantage, which is in violation of our terms of service.
RummyCircle is committed to providing a fair and secure playing environment to all its players and has systems that help detect any unfair practices. Tournament/Match ID:[protected] and amount of Rs.<255> has been captured from your account which you gained by colluding with the other player.
For any further assistance, do write back at [protected]@rummycircle.com.
Team RummyCircle.