RummyCircle.com — Not allowing to withdraw

In the past i used to play rummy circle and due to unknown reason they closed my account.
Recently i crated another account and added around 12000 rupees, and when it is 17000 in an emergency i had to take out my money they said my account is closed ane not able to take back my money.
For me this is very important and they simply looting the money and closing the account.
If anything wrong happen rummy circle will be the reason as they eat up my money.
If they have good system they shold have stoped me when i tried to open an account they didnt do any thing and i have added money around 12000 and they didnt have any problem.
When i tried to withdraw thy closed my accout and looted 17000 rupees.
Its very big amount for me and if i do anything wrong rummy circle will be the reason for it.
I have maild them more than 20 times and no response and only computer is responding.
They dont even have a phone number and its a serius issue.
They take money and wont respond at all.
Its high time for the government to shut down all rummy games as they simply loot peopl.
I am also attaching the screenshot of my balance for your referance. If i am not alive when you all see this message please make a campaign to close this kind of inhumen cheating.
Not allowing to withdraw
Not allowing to withdraw
Oct 28, 2020

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Oct 29, 2020
RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response
Dear Player,

Greetings from RummyCircle.

Please let us know your registered email address and user name so that we can assist you further.

Regards, Team RummyCircle.
Oct 29, 2020
RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response
Dear Player,
Greetings from RummyCircle

We wish to inform you that usually instantaneous. But, sometimes it may take 3-4 days depending upon the bank downtime and maintenance activities.

Team RummyCircle.
Oct 31, 2020
Updated by jobinjohns
Dear Team.,

What the hell are you doing to my money.
I have received a call from your executive and he told me that company has approved the withdrawel and it will get credited soon. Days gone and you have closed my account and money didnt get credited to my account. Just now i have reciived a mail telling my wihdrawel got rejected .
Lucky i have taken a screen hsots of all and ill place it here

Oct 31, 2020
Updated by jobinjohns
I AM ALSO ATTACHING THE LATEST MAIL CLAIMING MY WITHDRAWEL REJECTED AND YOU GUYS CLOSED MY ACCOUNT TOO,
I KNEW THIS FRAUD ALREADY AND TAKEN THE SCREEN SHOTS AND I DO HAVE THE CALL RECARDS TOO

RummyCircle.com