RummyCircle.com — Please activate my account as I want to play cash games. I can not access any games or refund my money back

Please unblock my account.My username is ace1665980 and email address is [protected]@gmail.com I am not able to join any games it shows your account has been closed due to security reason please help me because i haven't done anything wrong or any suspicious activities yes i have logged in my account in other phone because my phone is not working when i played rummy in my phone so i logged in other phone. please its request unblock my account.
Apr 14, 2021

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Snehameshram1810
I already contacted you so many times through mail but i didnt get any solution for this.
Updated by Snehameshram1810
Thanks for your support. They activate my account But they deduct my money as reversal debit.

Apr 15, 2021
Updated by Snehameshram1810
Today they do transaction of reversal amount and after that blocked my account and now withdrawn amount shows 0rs.
Apr 17, 2021
RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response
Dear Player,

Greetings from RummyCircle.

As per the investigation of your account, it was found that your ID is linked with multiple accounts which have already been closed on our portal due to activities that are against our company's policy. Hence, this account has also been closed.

Please note that you still have a balance of Rs <2687.95> and that we shall credit back this to your account in the next 5 to 7 working days.

Team RummyCircle.