[Resolved] Rummycircle.com — Change my registered name

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 rakarps1
Please change my registered name karthik ps. And use this new name (Rakesh ps). Because i upload my pan card for id proof but it was rejected because my rummycircle registered name and pan card name not same. My all id proofs have same name as rakesh ps. So change my registered name and put rakesh ps other wise i cant upload my id proof and i cant do any cash withdrawal so please make it fast thankyou.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2019

[May 13, 2016] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response, Feb 14, 2019
Dear Player,

We understand your concern.

We request you to kindly provide us RummyCircle Login ID or else write us mail and send it to [protected]@rummycircle.com in order to assist on better way.

Thanks & Regards
RummyCircle.com

Comments

Good

Rummycircle.com — Promo code

Cash add botton play promo code enter to okay money no promo code dish ply me my account

rummy waste of time

don, t play rummy.it is waste of time and money. you can win some games.(intially when you create new id)after that you cannot win you will lose ur all the money at the last. don't waste time and money.
My old name Venda please change my new name is HV RAJ
My name is Haribabu r and my date of birth is 01/12/1988 plz change this my money in rummy account
Change my account name Date of birth place
Please change my Name to Ram Abi to RAMESH M
Please Change My Name Danipks to Mani Shanmugam
Please change my registered name John Dever Rbmarak to John Dever R Marak
Please change my registered name John Dever Rbmarak to John Dever R Marak
Please change my name
Old name loverboy
Please change new name mohan
Please change registered name
Loverboy
Please change new name Mohan Kumar
Mohankumar143's reply, Oct 2, 2018
Please change my name
My user name change please my user name maha-rohith
New user name.vijayadoss please
[email protected]'s reply, Feb 16, 2019
My user name change please my old user name maha-rohith
New user name. vijayadoss
This is ansha2354 I have provided my register mobile number [protected] instead of that pls add this mobile number [protected] while am login it asking otp but actually which I provided register mobile number has been lost pls send otp to my register mail I'd [protected]@gmail.com or either add this number to [protected] for otp my alternative number
Pls kindly solve above the problem ASAP

P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400064