[Resolved]  RummyCircle.com — rummy circle cheats people

These people make everyone win periodically making them to play more games. That's when they apply their own stategy to loot money. I know so many people playing rummy through rummy circle.com no one has won a single penny.. They advertise as like we can win cash prize but in reality we should spend our entire life waiting for the amount to be credited on the account..

Their testimonial are cooked up ids

I suspect rummy circle team have their own fake ids joining the table on equal ratio thereby not allowing anyone to win the game

I have my cousin's playing rummy as well, one day we joined the same table which was co incidence and we lost 2000 rs

But on the other day we won the table but rummy circle closed our account stating that we both played unfair games..
If such they should throw our ids on a different table since it is not in our hand to join or exit the table. Once if we click on start table loads up money gets deducted

Rummy circle should be banned completely
Complaint marked as Resolved May 2, 2020

[Mar 31, 2020] RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
RummyCircle.com Customer Care's response Mar 31, 2020
Dear Player,

Greetings from RummyCircle!

Please contact our support team directly at [protected]@rummycircle.com with your registered email id & player details to look into the issue.

Please note, we strictly communicate on emails as at times we need confidential details and documents to investigate the issue. We respond on every email we receive within maximum 3hours.

Warm Regards,
RummyCircle Support Team
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

To withdraw cash is difficult because my name is mismatched.The name entered before is different from my account holder name.

Name : P. Madiyazhagan

Not opening my cash game and not adding cash not withdraw my amount pls accept my msg and solve problem
nara12342002's reply, Apr 3, 2020
Cash game withdraw amount and add cash not opening
My account profile wrong date of birth enter

RummyCircle.com Address