Runwal Group — cheat me

I have booked flat at runwal my city dombivali by mr. Suhas mane my booking date is 21/01/2018 that time flat cost is 53.14 lac my booking check amount is 54000 that time told to suhas my booking is confirmed and yesterday he call me and told me your booking was not confirmed please rebook and now prices is 56 lac y i am paying extra 3 lacs kindly resolve my issue otherwise i m going to court consumer court and i hope runwal group don’t want this i have all documents this is my first home and i am selecting runwal group please resolve issue asap thanks nikhil gajanan saswadkar mobile [protected]

[Mar 18, 2018] Runwal Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Nikhilgs Mar 18, 2018 I have booked flat at runwal my city Dombivali by Mr . Suhas mane my booking date is 21/01/2018 that time flat cost is 53.14 Lac my booking check amount is 54000 that time told to Suhas my booking is confirmed and yesterday he call me and told me your booking was not confirmed please rebook and now prices is 56 lac y I am paying extra 3 lacs kindly resolve my issue otherwise i m going to court consumer court And I hope Runwal Group don’t want this i have all documents this is my first home and I am selecting Runwal Group please resolve issue ASAP Thanks Nikhil Gajanan Saswadkar mobile [protected]

Runwal Group
    Runwal Group Phone
    Runwal Group Address
    Runwal & Omkar Esquare, 5th Floor, Eastern Express Highway, Sion (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400022