[Resolved] Rvm — employee

Complainant229019 on Aug 13, 2017
Hello people. Hello RVM foundation - Sorrry to say but you have ######## up people to manage . Most idiotic person is namrata singh who has left IBM to come work here and behaves like a #####. She's a 36 year old woman who is come here to cheat the CEO. I'm saying this with confidence after working with her. second idiotic dumb person is mousumi kakoty.. I've never seen or met such a stupid girl in my entire life. I wish she learns how to communicate in English properly .

all these 2 do everyday is sit and gossip about other trustees, eat and sleep. No brains but behaves like Einstein. Sad that the founder has recruited this namrata Singh who is the most negative person in the entire foundation, handling finance to know how much the foundation is making money and run away with it. I've heard her speak such cheap vulgar things about CEO to mousumi. Both are here to make money and go . Beware other employees of the foundation from these two.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 10, 2018
Hello People,

RVM Foundation is the best Foundation in the world. It just doesn’t take care people Physical pain but also mental & Emotional pain. Foundation does GOD’s work.
I am very sorry about my complaint which is posted by me. WHICH IS COMPLETE FALSE.
The Foundation has many dedicated people who work day and night without any condition for many years.
I feel proud that I have worked with this organization for a year and helped Society by making a Difference.

[Dec 22, 2017] RVM Foundation customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Complainant229019, Mar 10, 2018
Hello People,

The Foundation has many dedicated people who works day and night without any condition for many years.
I feel proud that I have worked with this organization for an year and helped Society by making a Difference.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0