[Resolved] Rvm Foundation — employee environment in office

Complainant229019 on Sep 1, 2017
Oo asha.. Where you learnt how to type so much ma. That namrata singh with whom you keep gossiping about boss teached you to type so much hehe. Stop sharing all travel details to everyone.. Specially the curious # mrs namrata singh to whom u give all rvm travel details with whom and where he is going. Even walls have ears. God is watching you all and my curse is there on namrata singh and mousumi kakoty that they will never be happy in life and will suffer and die for what they did to me. I want u asha to stay out of this. Enough of gossiping about rvm to these two # u will be caught one day and u will be thrown out.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 10, 2018
Dear RVM & RVM Foundation,

you guys are blessing to the society. Your work is directly controlled by Shiva. It cant be wrong.

It was me who was ignorant and put such messages on the forum...

GIRLS & GUYS don't lose your OPPORTUNITY if you are selected to work for RVM FOUNDATION
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

This is swapna here and I have worked under RVM for almost 10 years and I wish I can get a chance to join back again.

Working in RVM foundation, handling Temple and hospital was the best years of my life.

Every Monday we used to review how we reduced suffering of those in pain? How many destitute we have picked? How many surgeries done? Etc etc...
Kudos to RVM! He is a messenger of God doing HIS work.

I am shocked by seeing such offensive false messages. Girls - It's your life - Don't get carried away by such false comments.

Join the foundation to make a difference
Why are these women posing so intimate with him? this is a clear picture of what they are involved in. God save you'll and forgive you'll for putting others life in hell. Ashamed to even call you'll "women" for what you'll do.
's reply, Dec 15, 2017
Hi friends, I'm quite amused reading so many comments in this forum. And I wonder who these people are who can cook up such amazing stories ..to introduce myself I worked with Mr. Melwani over 10 years ago when he was in retail, he has always been a winner and he taught me how to succeed .. because I went abroad I quit . Now Ive come back and Im excited to start work with him in 2018 . These comments amuse me but I can never forget an RVM quote, it says - "when the dogs are barking the moon is shining".. he explained to me that just because dogs bark the moon doesn't stop shining... I haven't met a man like him and Im too excited to rejoin and restart not just a job but an amazing life journey !

These comments mean nothing to me I know the complaints are fake ..not just me we are over 10000 people who have worked under him in the last 25 years and I can proudly say that we are proud for having worked with him. He has definitely transformed our lives and the 2-3 people who put false allegations cannot tarnish his image at least to the ones who use their common sense to meet him, they will feel the magic and know the truth .

#97, Old Airport Road, Kemp Fort Mall, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560017