Rvm Foundation — employees harassment

pari chauhan33 on Dec 26, 2017
Dheeraj singh.. Do u know what your daughter does in rvm foundation? Puts poison to other gals like sumi, smitha & khushi and ask them to leave this place so she rules this foundation. Woman doesn't know #. All she knows is # rvm and her chief ravi also her boyfriends. She got me out of this foundation which i will never forget and screw her happiness till she suffers.

Miss gossip queen of rvm foundation: namrata singh aka namah. Hah who cares all i know or see is big old ugly black dark negative # face. On what basis did rvm appoint her that too a board member hah cheap woman. Doing such rubbish things for money money and s*. # men like ravi whole night? God bless ravi

[Dec 26, 2017] RVM Foundation customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hello People,

RVM Foundation is the best Foundation in the world. It just doesn’t take care people Physical pain but also mental & Emotional pain. Foundation does GOD’s work.

www.rvmfoundation.org

I am very sorry about my complaint which is posted by me. WHICH IS COMPLETE FALSE.
The Foundation has many dedicated people who work day and night without any condition for many years.
I feel proud that I have worked with this organization for a year and helped Society by making a Difference...

Dear RVM & RBOT please forgive me.

#97, Old Airport Road, Kemp Fort Mall, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560017