Rvm Foundation — Is RVM Foundation Good or Bad?

TTia on Oct 17, 2016
I too applied for RVM foundation and I thought it was fantastic journey.

But looking at many complaints I dropped the idea. I did not pursue interview process although it looked exciting and fantastic in terms of renumeration, perks and other things...

Because of reading this negative comments I had a doubt. Whether i should apply or not ? I don't know whether it's good or its bad ? But I did not follow up on this. I hope I made the right decision.
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

If you like to lose this golden opportunity, it's okay. but if you don't then please understand the truth

Please read on and understand ...

I would like to tell you one thing, that all the reviews that you are reading are false ..some people have been dismissed from here and out of jealousy & revenge they are spreading wrong messages on the internet ..

Its OK If you don't apply but Please don't have a wrong impression. Whatever you have read in the reviews is 100% false. I am working here for many years and I know it is all false ..nothing of the bad review is true. Just think about it. It costs nothing to put a bad comment on the internet but it only causes confusion for genuine applicants who would otherwise be missing a golden opportunity
Hey friends, let me share my experience...

I gave my interview at RVM foundation yesterday and after so many days their recruiter asked me to come for face to face round. She was kind enough to share few links of the work they do before I came so i'm well prepared. I was curious and excited to know more & somehow landed up to this site and after reading all these negative comments posted I was surprised and my mind was 50-50. But I still wanted to give it a try because its an NGO and its my dream to work in one.
After reaching there I was impressed with the work atmosphere, I met the recruiter, very friendly and then I met few trustees. Unfortunately I did not get through the interview, you can blame it on my negative attitude after reading these comments..Its sad that wrong people are putting such rubbish comments here which makes no sense. I've not been selected but I believe that this foundation is just unbelievably amazing doing Gods work.
Im still trying. Im trying my best. Its not a job guys, its better than a job. I visited their temple on the way back - I was awestruck at the shiva statue. I visited their home and hospital - my God! I was so touched. I wish and I hope I will be as lucky as those trustees to join them soon.
Hi Guys,

I have been trying to get Job in RVM foundation since Jan 2016 but circumstances were not in my favor.

I am so happy and grateful to God as finally my prayers got answered and I got through.

Thank God I didn't believe such manipulating & false messages..

I am so happy to work for a Foundation which through their Charitable Hospital, School & Temple does so much good wok

This is swapna here and I have worked under RVM for almost 10 years and I wish I can get a chance to join back again.

Working in RVM foundation, handling Temple and hospital was the best years of my life.

Every Monday we used to review how we reduced suffering of those in pain? How many destitute we have picked? How many surgeries done? Etc etc...
Kudos to RVM! He is a messenger of God doing HIS work.

I am shocked by seeing such offensive false messages. Girls - It's your life - Don't get carried away by such false comments.

Join the foundation to make a difference
Hi, I have been keeping quiet even after reading all such misleading messages . However, my conscious said No ! come-on you have worked with RVM for RVM foundation - it’s your time to pay back.

Folks, I have worked with RVM for 2 years and those years were life changing. I salute the humanitarian work done by foundation towards the Poor & Destitute. Trust me, the kind of work done for the suffering is God’s Miracle. They pick up cases from the streets and provide Medical care for free.

I am working at another company and I wish to volunteer for their work . I call all of you to join in with them for making a difference .
I am so Happy!!! I have been selected to join RVM Foundation.

This Forum helped me a lot to know about the Foundation in details through their comments & Feedback.

Guys, I really admire the work they do to make a difference in society. I happened to visit their Hospital next to Bannerghatta Police station. They have cases, picked up from street which were refused by many hospitals and homes.

I have to undergo 7 days of training to qualify for their Humanitarian initiative.

Wish me luck 🙏

#97, Old Airport Road, Kemp Fort Mall, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560017
    Rvm Foundation - Is RVM Foundation Good or Bad?