Rvm Foundation — mental & physical harassment

Unknown B on Dec 17, 2017
Hello everyone, i want to share my experience with rvm foundation.
Not at all a safe place for girls.
Please be carefull girls.
4th floor terrace of kemp fort mall office
Weird recruiter who called me said that we don’t see your experience or qualification we are looking for a candidate who got pleasant personality with age bar 28 - 38 and willing to travel with him wherever he goes. As i was badly looking for job and had lot of commitments i dint care much and took a decision to go and attend the face to face round. Recruiter hardly spoke to me for 5 minutes making sure that i have passport and i don’t have boyfriend etc without asking about my professional experience. After that the one manager takes my round taking my ok on working closely with chairman, massaging him when he needs, partying with him and being in the same room in whichever hotel he stays. Once she is done with all these converting a girl to # thing talk she told chairman is sleeping so you have to wait for 1 hour. I decided to escape immediately after the hr round as i got a clear picture of rvm foundation and the role. As i was so confused about the way to go out i sat in the same garden office waiting for someone to ask. Meanwhile i got time to go through all reviews posted by other victims. I called my friend and told everything he told me to attend one more round and check if these things are true then we can create an awareness to save other girls.
Final round with chairman – he calls himself as air some spiritual concept. He started staring me from the entrance of his office. He asked very few professional questions but after that i saw this man’s true color. He told for me secretary should be like wife and life partner and i want her whenever i need her. If you are selected you will be a boss handling all my directors. After me you will be the second person who they will respect. All my directors are very close to me they hug me they smooch me even they sleep with me. I am very spiritual all these i do for my body but my soul is pure. He said are you open minded? I said yes i am. He got up and told ok get up and hug me i thought of giving him a friendly hug but he grabbed me and kissed on my lips and started pressing my # and boobs. I never thought in first meeting with a candidate he will do like this. I got so scared and i told him i’ll get back to you and came out and blocked the recruiter and even my friend for giving me such a horrible idea.

Girls… if you all are from good family then please avoid jobs from this company.

[Dec 22, 2017] RVM Foundation customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

My dear, Stop putting false complaints on the internet, it will finally land you into trouble by law or eventually by karma. Anybody with little common sense will understand your fake intensions. If you think that you can blackmail and extort through these cheap tricks you cant. Applicants are sensible enough to understand what they see with their own eyes. Please stop wasting your time putting false comments and complaints and save yourself from SIN !!

We at RVM FOUNDATION live an amazingly happy life doing HIS work ( humanitarian, inspirational and spiritual work ) and we have been doing it over 25years. God Bless you !!

#97, Old Airport Road, Kemp Fort Mall, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560017