Rvm Foundation — Not at all a safe place to work for girls.

iamlegend
Not at all a safe place to work for girls. The interview process in RVM Foundation is, if RVM finds the right Girl candidate she will be smooched by him at his private office, if the smooch goes well then you are selected on a salary of 40 to 60k per month. after joining, RVM will ask for a blow job and the foreplay will happen, this is nothing but the training process for the foreign trip and only after the foreign trip is completed she will be promoted with a salary of 75k per month. If at all anyone misses the smooch during the interview and the hugs, kisses, foreplay, blow job etc etc etc are missed even after joining RVM foundation... they will be forced to travel for the foreign trip, he will then take a chance in foreign trip to complete all the pending urge... if that girl doesn't have a passport to travel then he'll make that girl mad by giving more work and more pressure and what ever hard work you put in to complete the given task will go in vain. Innocent girls and good girls leave this organization by 3 to 4 months after getting to know the true story of RVM foundation. He doesn't care whether the girl is white or black, good or ugly, married or unmarried, young or old, or prostitute... all he needs is smooches, foreplay's and blow jobs
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Rvm Foundation — CEO IS A GOOD MONEY MAKER AND SICK FOR GIRLS

cceo
Sandramathew009's reply, Oct 9, 2016
Hi Lops,

How can I contact you?

As I wanted to know more about CEO.Your one line statement makes me feel you know him for long time.

I attended interview last week and It went pretty well. i got through and I am looking forward to join this organization. I am really amazed with the kind of work they do . he neither smooched or hugged or kissed me ...rather he spoke about Enlightenment and Nirvana. He offered me a job of 85k + Incentives.

Do let me know how i can contact you as i want know from you.
Thanks.
LIES LIES LIES !! Your fake comment keep it to yourself. God will punish you !
My dear, Stop putting false complaints on the internet, it will finally land you into trouble by law or eventually by karma. Anybody with little common sense will understand your fake intensions. If you think that you can blackmail and extort through these cheap tricks you cant. Applicants are sensible enough to understand what they see with their own eyes. Please stop wasting your time putting false comments and complaints and save yourself from SIN !!

We at RVM FOUNDATION live an amazingly happy life doing HIS work ( humanitarian, inspirational and spiritual work ) and we have been doing it over 25years. God Bless you !!

#97, Old Airport Road, Kemp Fort Mall, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560017
    Rvm Foundation - Not at all a safe place to work for girls.