Rvm Foundation — not safe for girls

AA B on Dec 17, 2017
Hi people.
I agree with you. Same thing i have faced when i attended.
Not only that much, he told to me walk with me and took me to his toilet started to pie in front of me. He said don’t be shy. Cheap fellow. Ngo - name sake. That place is like red light area. All girls kiss/hug/sleep with him and he is paying in lakhs to those girls. Taking girls to other countries and using them there. For all these money is coming from shivaya temple. Don’t believe people. No god says pay and see me. These kind of people are taking advantage of your faith.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

LIES LIES LIES !! Your fake comment keep it to yourself. God will punish you !
My dear, Stop putting false complaints on the internet, it will finally land you into trouble by law or eventually by karma. Anybody with little common sense will understand your fake intensions. If you think that you can blackmail and extort through these cheap tricks you cant. Applicants are sensible enough to understand what they see with their own eyes. Please stop wasting your time putting false comments and complaints and save yourself from SIN !!

We at RVM FOUNDATION live an amazingly happy life doing HIS work ( humanitarian, inspirational and spiritual work ) and we have been doing it over 25years. God Bless you !!

#97, Old Airport Road, Kemp Fort Mall, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560017