Show menu
FAQ FAQ Categories Categories Sign in Sign in

S. K. Property And Sakshi & Sakshi Property — complaint against rakesh singh (sakshi & sakshi property) and ganshyam kushwah (s. k. property), kota-324002

Dear sir:

Good day!

Subject: complaint against rakesh singh (Sakshi & sakshi property) and ganshyam kushwah (S. K. Property), kota-324002 for criminal breach of trust, cheating and misappropriation of entrusted funds in unlawful manner.

I (S. Hussain) am living in kota junction - 324002 and working uae as an electrical engineer (Nri) and i purchased a plot 4000 sq. Feet (4 number of plots, each plot 1000sq feet) in laxman vihar, bara road in front vidyasharm school, kota from s. K & sakshi property, borkhera, kota 324001.
I paid as per rate & requirement (Property cost) on 08.12.2012. All payment made by cheques & online transferred and all cheques cleared in its due times. All payment made with receipts given by the property dealer. They promised me that property will be transferred once cheques get clear but since that they did not fulfilled their promise i. E. They make 2 numbers of plot paper but they did not transfer the 2 number of plot. When i asked them then they are saying, they are arranging for the same. But till date they not full filled their promised.
I send you this complain letter because of my fear that i might suffer a nervous breakdown because property dealer keeps on threatening me that they break down my plot walls and gates. (Three times already broken my plot wall and take my plot gate, motors, 5 kva generators, water pipes 100 meter and construction equipments). They do not have any fear of area police and administration. I couldn`t get a good sleep because of this. My work is already affected i am really bothered by this especially when i am outside the house or at aboard work. Please do help me so that it will be stop before i`m getting paranoid. I am willing to invite you or one of your investigators here in my plot at laxman vihar, baran road, kota if that is necessary.

Therefore, it is most respectfully prayed to you, kindly register complaint against rakesh singh (Sakshi & sakshi property) and ganshyam kushwah (S. K. Property) and take a strict legal action against him.

Thank you so much!


S. Hussain
Was this information helpful?
Yes (0)
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShareTweet

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Complaint categoryCategory: Real Estate
    Add Company Information