Safexpress Complaints & Reviews

3.9
Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to Safexpress

Having problems with Safexpress?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Safexpress customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Safexpress

Safexpress Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 113113

Safexpress reviews & complaints page 10

My waybill number is 97835149. My parcel arrived at its destination in imphal l, 5 days back but they are not delivering. I spoke to their costumer care but they said they will pass on the msg. From last 3 days i was speaking to the in charge of safexpress in imphal Mr. Sri Ram, but he is saying he had told the workers but they are not delivering. Now whom should I contact. My husband is in army and he needs his uniform urgently.
Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's been 2 month I am waiting for my stuff to reach but still i am waiting... World most bad service provider is safexpress. No response from your side... Way bill no is 97867788. I m tired waiting. I contactnso many times but your customer support is worst. Please get my product reach me soon
    Nov 28, 2021
    Oct 26, 2021
    Safexpress Customer Care's response
    We are sorry to hear that. We are escalating your complaint to the concerned department. Our representative will get back to you soon.

Way Bill No 99070510
      My shipment, as per the tracking ID, has reached Nagoan Assam on 11.10.2021, the actual destination is Haflong NC Hills, pin 788819. It's already 16 days But, Safex express has not yet delivered it to my home. I have been calling its Nagoan branch relentlessly for days and nobody answers my call. I also filed a complaint through their customer care service more then six time, yet nobody has emailed or messaged me regarding the status of my complaint. I am worried about whether my shipment is safe and secure. I urgently want Safex express to get my shipment delivered from their warehouse in Nagoan to my home address.
      Nov 27, 2021
      Oct 26, 2021
      Safexpress Customer Care's response

There were 3 items(20kg carton) that were parceled from Bangalore to Jamshedpur.

My waybill number : 97859874

Out of three, I received one correct and two wrong parcels containing clothes and other items.

Please look into the issue.

Thanks.
        Oct 28, 2021
        Updated by AnkitaChoudhury
        Its been 3 days no resolution and no updates

Please deliver my luggage
          Nov 25, 2021
          Safexpress Customer Care's response
          Please share your contact details and waybill number so that we can assist you in a better way.

Visor and back mudguard of bike received in damaged condition on 24 Oct 21 at 1140hrs waybill no. 97826261

Further photos are hereby attached
            Nov 25, 2021
            Safexpress Customer Care's response
            Please accept our sincere apologies. We are escalating your complaint to the concerned department. Our representative will get back to you soon.

My shipment, as per the tracking ID, has reached Siliguri on 19.10.2021, the actual destination where it was supposed to be posted. But, Safex express has not yet delivered it to my home. I have been calling its Siliguri branch relentlessly for days and nobody answers my call. I also filed a complaint through their customer care service yet nobody has emailed or messaged me regarding the status of my complaint. I am worried about whether my shipment is safe and secure. I urgently want Safex express to get my shipment delivered from their warehouse in Siliguri to my home address.
              Oct 24, 2021
              I have received the shipment after a delay of 3 days
              Safexpress Customer Care's response

Easy2Move service #95109970 was picked up on 14th October, 2021. The courier has been in transit for the past week. Last tracking update was on 19th October, 2021 where it was stated there was a vehicle breakdown in Nagpur. On calling the customer care yesterday the courier has already reached Hyderabad. Tried calling the customer care for an update, no calls went through and got disconnected automatically.
                Tracking updates as of today:

EXCEPTION 19/10/2021 04:33:54 PM Vehicle Break down at nagpur-maharashtra, Esimated Departure: 19/10/2021 23:30
                IN-TRANSIT 15/10/2021 05:47:33 PM Consignment In Transit To Next Hub

This is regarding

Waybill# : 98130324
                  Origin : AHMEDABAD
                  Destination : POONA

Dispatched on Oct 8, 2021 from Ahmedabad and as per tracking, on 13th OCT it showing Arrived at PUNE City

But still it is not delivered to me on my address. It almost 12 days now after dispatch and I already paid the amount for this product.

This is not acceptable and not a professional behavior of courier company. Deliver my product safely and without damage as soon as possible

status date event
                  IN-TRANSIT 08/10/2021 10:01:39 PM Consignment Arrived at AHMEDABAD
                  BOOKED 08/10/2021 12:00:00 AM Waybill Generated at AHMEDABAD

Contact : Nilesh - [protected]
                  Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Safexpress — T-shirts - got wet and dirty.

Our consignment get wet and dirty. We lost around 2.5 lakhs. Because of this carelessness. We need to sort out this. We are you to take action against this issues. This is the way safeexpress is working?

We lost all goods. We need compensation for this. We are being doing around 2 years with safeexpress. But this time was very bad. We attached the photo's for your reference. We need to sort this problem ASAP.
                    Contact...

Sir/Ma'am,
                    I want to say that our supplier dispatched 100 kg Flavors from DAMAN to MEDCHAL Secunderabad on 13.10.2021 by Safe Express materials has arrived at Hyderabad on 17-Oct-21 evening Waybill No.98776641
                    but we are continuous follow for delivery last 2 days with your Customer Care and Local office but till now Materials is not delivered at plant due to this materials shortage we are going to shut the plant from Today evening. We also recommended our suppliers for dispatch materials by Safe Express for fast delivery but this is bed experience for us we will bound to arrange other alternate vendor for future shipments
                    Nov 23, 2021
                    Oct 20, 2021

Sir/Ma'am,
                      I have booked my package through safexpress dated 5.10.2021. After tracking the shipment through waybill no. 98438018 repeatedly, I am finding that my shipment is on Hyderabad till today. The guy who came to pick my shipment told that luggage will be delivered by one week at most. All my clothes and important things are on the bag. This is really ridiculous and unexpected service from safexpress side.

Kindly look forward this matter as a priority basis and resolve ASAP.
                      Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked a consignment (weigh 45 kg) from Anand, Gujarat to Ranchi, Jharkhand through your farm. But the charges are apparently very high.i.e. Rs4, 425 (way bill no[protected].
                        My delivery address is -
                        Ajay Kr Mehta,
                        S/o Sh Santosh Mehta,
                        VPO - Sonahatu, via-Bundu,
                        Ranchi, Jharkhand.
                        I request you to kindly revise your way and a justified amt be demanded.
                        Thanking you,
                        Yours,
                        Manoj Kumar Mehta,
                        Mob n0- [protected]
                        Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Kindly share your contact details and waybill number so that we can assist you in a better way.
                        Manoj Kr Mehta's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 6, 2021
                        My contact no is 6297931466 and way bill no is 99005639 dated 8.10.21

Sir/Ma'am,
                          I want to say that I send my luggage from Hyderabad to SHILLONG, by safe express having way bill no. 98438047. On 8th October and your agent said that it will reach in 1 week to my destination place ie Shillong. But now I am tracking my order on 18th October and it is still showing status that the luggage is still in Hyderabad. When I called the agent on 16 at Hyderabad, he is continuously saying that it will reach Shillong tomorrow. Then again I called on 17 he again said that he doesn't have any updates but it will reach by tomorrow, again when I called today on 18th he said it will take another 2 days. I think he is just making fool out of me. I just want to say that there are some important government documents in that which I need urgently by 19 October. Please take it seriously as I am in urgent need of those documents and try to give me updates regarding my luggage. And send it by tomorrow anyhow.
                          Ashwani k Rohit's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 22, 2021
                          As per your reply on my complaint, you said that my consignment will be shipped quickly on urgent request. But today on Tracking through my way bill no. 98438047, it is still in Hyderabad and not yet shipped from there. This is something reat ridiculous from safe express, you are not trust worthy at all. I am going to do an FIR, moreover I will make sure that none of any employee from my organisation should ship anything from safe express in future.
                          Take it seriously, just send my luggage by any means till Sunday to Shillong, otherwise I am going to take strict action mind it.

My Waybill number.97578672 I had booked this courier service on Dated. 29.09.2021 from Khurja (U.P) to Berhampur (Odisha).It is showing from 10.10.2021 that it has reached in Berhampur hub but after that you are not updating or delivering my parcel till date.

I have continuosly follow up with safexpress customer care for delivering parcel. But ther was no positive response from your side.
                            Requested you to please look into this matter seriously and try to delivered the parcel as soon as possible.
                            Nov 19, 2021
                            Oct 16, 2021

Waybill number[protected]
                              I had booked this courier service on 4th oct from Bangalore to Dhanbad...It is showing from 9th oct that it has reached in Dhanbad but after that you are not updating or delivering my stuffs...I have mistaken to choose this fake courier...they said that only within 3 4 days, your courier will be delivered and its been more than 1 week and I am not getting it...This is not acceptable, I can file a report against your courier company.. So its better for you all to deliver it safe and quick
                              Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Apologies. Your issue has already been forwarded to the concerned team. Please give us a little time to sort this out.

1 Sir, I have booked my house hold items from Suratgarh to Srinagar Air Force on 17 Sep 21. My items arrived at Srinagar on 24 Sep 21 but local dealer of Srinagar had not deliver my items until 06 Oct 21 when I have lodged multiple complaints through customer care and Suratgarh manager.he taken 12 days to deliver my items from Srinagar to Air Force Srinagar near about 5 Km.
                                2 My two steel trunk box damaged during carriage. In that one box got hole from upper side.
                                3 From Srinagar to Air Force Srinagar he loaded boxed on bikes it is serious issue.
                                Nov 11, 2021
                                Oct 11, 2021
                                Safexpress Customer Care's response
                                We apologize for the inconvenience caused, kindly share your contact details and waybill number so that we can assist you in a better way.

I've ordered transportation of my two wheeler from Kumbakonam, tamilnadu to rishikesh, uttarakhand.
                                  They picked up my bike on 27/09/21.
                                  1) The total amount said by employee(Shiva) to me is 7500 rs but he collected 8000 from my father
                                  2) Didn't provide any recipient
                                  3) Till 07/10/21 as of now I didn't received my bike although he assured it will reach in 4-5 days.
                                  4) He has been avoiding my phone calls and texts.
                                  5) His phone number is [protected].
                                  6) please look into this or I'll file a police complaint.
                                  Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My request no: REQ[protected] was raised on your website on 3rd Oct and I spoke to the call centre executive on 4th Oct at 9 AM and he confirmed that my package will be picked up on 5th Oct between 11 AM to 6 PM. I received a call from Joseph on 4th Oct and he also confirmed that Srikanth would pick up the package on 5th Oct. Spoke to Srikanth on 5th at 11 AM and he confirmed that he will come for pick up between 1-1:30 PM. Started calling him from 1:30 till 3 PM, no answer. At 3:30 he called and told that he slept and didn't check his mobile and promised that he will pick up by 10:30 today i.e. 6th Oct. Calling him and his manager Joseph since 9 AM, no one is responding. Safexpress toll-free no. is always down. No one can imagine a customer's irritation and urgency to deliver things. Someone's life and career can be dependent on this delivery. But who cares!!! highly disappointed.
                                    Nov 7, 2021
                                    Oct 07, 2021
                                    Safexpress Customer Care's response
                                    We apologize for the inconvenience caused, kindly share your contact details so that we can assist you in a better way.

Dear sir
                                      my parcel no .92051495 booked through safexpress pvt ltd is not delivered till date
                                      Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      the parcel to TATA MOTORS PUNE PLANT has to be delivered before 12th october 2021
                                      kindly look after the matter on high priority