Safexpress Complaints & Reviews

3.9
Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to Safexpress

Having problems with Safexpress?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Safexpress customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Safexpress

Safexpress Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 113113

Safexpress reviews & complaints page 11

My consignment is arrived on[protected] but buxar safeexpress manager not sending me my consignment he said why you send this and heavy n big consignment... They dnt knw to how to talk with elder ... Worst experience in my life whn is talk to me as well as with my father
Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused, kindly share your contact details and waybill number so that we can assist you in a better way.

I had sent goods from guwahati to bangalore with tracking id[protected], all good came in fine but they broke some of the articles which were culutural artifcats from my state hometown due to not proper storage and handling of the product, clothes came in fine but essential thing only broken, disappointed with the service, i expect and apology for the same as i am not able get it repaired it in bangalore, your company should refund me the money or compensate me for the trauma and bad experience
    Waybill# : 96000281 Origin : GUWAHATI Destination : WHITEFIELD

shashank4686's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 4, 2021
    This article was broken, it was artifact of my wife's social customs and decoration,
    Please accept our sincere apologies. We have escalated your complaint to the concerned department. Our representative will get back to you soon.

I had shipped a box/trunk 3x2 size from Delhi Cantt to Narangi Military Station Guwahati on 24 Sep 21. Waybill no 96057376. Even after expiry of 9 days the delivery is delayed. The tracking sight is showing that shipment has reached Guwahati on 29 Sep 21. I am an army officer and the box consists of army uniforms I require to wear in parades. Kindly reconcile.
      Oct 5, 2021
      After multiple customer care calls they provided me with the contact number of delivery person. So that settled the issue. Got a late evening delivery.
      Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We are escalating your complaint to the concerned department. Our representative will get back to you soon.
      Thank you.Plz carry out the delivery today positively.

Left side indicator and fibre visor near the fuel tank damaged
        Nov 5, 2021
        Oct 01, 2021
        Updated by AmlanJyoti Das
        Left side indicator and fibre visor near the fuel tank damaged

Oct 04, 2021
        Safexpress Customer Care's response

My waybill no:[protected] ...Till now I am waiting to receved my goods..plz send me tomorrow early...I am waiting...my contuck no [protected] and [protected]
          Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we are looking into the matter, kindly allow us some time. Your issue will be resolved soon.

My waybill no[protected].Till now I canot receved my things..they cannot contact with me...I am till waiting to receved now...plz do your best...i am waiting ..

Safexpress — Material received in Shortage condition - LR No: 97639955

Dear Sir/Mam

To: The Head office
              Safexpress

Our supplier said that they have booked the goods of 480 kgs of Green Cardamom through your Kattappana Safexpress with 10 PP Bags (50 kgs x 9 bags - 450 kgs) & 30 kgs (1 Bag).

But we have received the goods of only 463.400 kgs

10 PP Bags

50 kgs x 8 bags - 400 kgs

48.400 kgs (1 Bag Damaged) br...

The material was booked on 16th sep 21 & the last update was 18th sep. Then after there was no update on tracking.
              How I will get to know that wheather my material is in transit or not and transit status update.
              ID 98403996. Kindly update the status.
              Oct 22, 2021
              Sep 21, 2021
              Safexpress Customer Care's response

Damaged materials found under the Way Bill no. 95030203 dt. 6-9-2021 as under details :

During Qty Verification of the received shipment, we open the box & found damage material as mentioned below.

Item Code : EFLFX000019

Item details : Lamp for high bay lighting

Received Qty 25 Nos

Damaged Qty - 1 nos

Inv Item sr no. 12 ( Inv. copy is attached )

Item Code : EFLFX000003

Item Details : Tube rod, 28W, 230 VAC, 50Hz

Received Qty - 300 Nos

Damaged Qty - 84 nos

Inv Item sr no. 14 ( Inv. copy is attached )

Please take necessary corrective measures.
                Oct 26, 2021
                Safexpress Customer Care's response
                We are extremely apologetic for the inconvenience caused to you. We are escalating your complaint to the concerned department. Please allow us some time, we are arranging a call back for you.
                Safexpress Customer Care's response
                Kindly DM us your contact details so that we can assist you in a better way.
                Updated by sharmapramod
                Mr Anil Sharma
                REquire complaint no... by return mail...
                Safexpress Customer Care's response
                Thank you for sharing your details. We are arranging a call back for you.

Safexpress — Delivery system & extra charges

I was a happy customer of your esteem service. However, the last parcel I had serious issue. My parcel bearing ID 95373457 from Pune, Maharashtra to Tamenglong, Manipur was pending for almost 3 months, which I understand has been kept pending from the branch due to a long period of lockdown. However even after lockdown has been lifted, delivery to the promised destination cannot be done by your service. Alternate delivery address near the...

Since was in meeting your person called me 2 times after I called the guy asked for the location saif I am not coming I reach my ofc. . As requested sir you called me 2 times later I called He denied to come told me am not coming will come tomorrow duty over what is this. . If my courier is not coming today please cancel it ask your employee to pay the whole am out of courier I will not receive the parcel by tomorrow.. His name kannan [protected]
                  Waybill number 98743614

Waybill number is 98743614
                    Safexpress Customer Care's response, Sep 13, 2021
                    We are sorry to hear that. We are escalating your complaint to the concerned department. Our representative will get back to you soon.
                    When will they get back to me Why the heck no one responding even customer care number nothing use why this so cheap service providing. . Even getting cash to deliver its not free of cost correct
                    Safexpress Customer Care's response, Sep 14, 2021
                    Your issue has already been forwarded to the concerned team. Please give us a little time to sort this out.

Sir my box is damege
                      Oct 11, 2021
                      Sep 10, 2021
                      Updated by subash official
                      Sir my box is dameged which price is 3000

Sep 10, 2021
                      Safexpress Customer Care's response
                      We apologize for the inconvenience caused, kindly DM us your contact details and waybill number so that we can assist you in a better way.

Waybill no[protected] had booked by 14th August and reached destination point by 18th August 21, on behalf of this I had requested for delivery more then 15times also rised complaint at CCN toll free number by past 8days a ago but still on date there not any action taken against that, also some of Mobile number given by Toll free executive. Which number's are not answering mode & no one responding other side, I think it's not logistic company it's completely road side truck go down, as a customer Very very extremely bad experience for me
                        Sep 06, 2021
                        Safexpress Customer Care's response
                        Apologies for the inconvenience caused, kindly share your contact details so that we can assist you in a better way.
                        Sep 06, 2021
                        Updated by Dilesh1984
                        Sender- Bindu enerprises, [protected]
                        Sender - Bindu enerprises -[protected]
                        Reciver- Sher shing [protected], this is 7th time for providing contact numbers.

Dear,
                          Costomer care I have booked my packets from Bhubaneswar to zamania with way bill number 97521094 these material was arrived on 28 August till now this material is on hold. The concerned person called me and took my exact address and from that day he is telling me to deliver my packets on every next day now he is not picking the call. Even they chargerd me 1500 extra money for delivering the materials.

I am really unsatisfied with your commitment with costomer.
                          Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to inform you that I dispatched my box from Lucknow to Jammu via Safexpress (Bill no :[protected]. I would like to inform you that the consignment was mishandled and the box is totally out of shape. I want immediate action on this.
                            Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This consignment was CHHINDWARA to Bangalore booked on 26-aug-2021 thy commuted to delivery on[protected] to day is[protected] Still not delivered the consignment and also Customer care not Providing the local warehouse contact no also to follow-up's compare to other transport it very Late and also Price also Very High i am Requesting to all before booking think and book
                              Oct 2, 2021
                              Sep 01, 2021
                              Safexpress Customer Care's response

I complain before as my packages are not delivered
                                Its been more than a month now and package was send from delhi to sesawng aizawl district
                                My packages was reach aizawl on 11 august and the courier keep changing the date for delivery
                                I have 26 packages and i spend almost rs. 40000 if i haven't received my packages on august month im gonna file FIR and you have to compensates for the money i spend to send stuff and all my product money
                                Zonuni's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 2, 2021
                                My waybill no is 92054949
                                And my contact no is 8824620377
                                Its been almost a month now the delivery guys keep making excuses and change delivery date..
                                If this issue is not resolve soon im gonna file FIR against your courier
                                Safexpress Customer Care's response, Sep 2, 2021
                                this is the correct even i am Also Trying to get My Product in fast service but thy not delivering and Customer Car Not Providing Local Warehouse contact no Also its is very Disjointed every Time
                                Zonuni's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 2, 2021
                                We have local delivery guy no but everytime we call him he change the delivery date.. He change the date 5th times and today i tried to call again but didn't pick my call anymore
                                Safexpress Customer Care's response, Sep 2, 2021
                                Waybill no 92054949
                                Any update about my issue? Im so piss off with you people i contact delhi and aizawl center multiple times its been a month now my stuff are in aizawl.. Seriously i will file FIR against your courier if my stuff are damage or lost i will make you pay for the prize
                                I will never ever recommend anyone this is the worse service i have ever seen in my entire life
                                😡😡😡😡

Vendor Mrs Polycab International has dispatched material through safexpress courier service from Bhiwandi, India to HPCL Terminal Vijayawada, Andhrapradesh with LR No 96534091 in the second week of August.By tracking the LR no we came to know that the material received to Vijayawada on 24 Aug and showed Out for Delivery the next day.Today is 28th and still material not received at the site.
                                  We have never seen such useless service .Top management of this Logistics service doesn't bother about the problems customers are facing.Deliveries are not done on time and nobody even bother to respond.
                                  This is literally the worst of the Logistic service we have seen and public should avoid this.The Chairman of the company should take some responsibility and resolve the issues.It is better to shutdown the service for benefit of the public.
                                  If possible kindly share the contact and address details of Head of this Logistics or better share these complaints to him directly.
                                  Sep 30, 2021
                                  Aug 30, 2021
                                  Safexpress Customer Care's response

Consignment was dispatched from Mumbai on[protected],
                                    In portal after[protected] there is no status. Kindly update the current status of the consignment.

Docket no:96547493