Safexpress Complaints & Reviews

3.9
Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to Safexpress

Having problems with Safexpress?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Safexpress customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Safexpress

Toll free
1 800 113113

Safexpress reviews & complaints page 12

Sir
sir mera parsal noida se tikmgarh ke liye book hua tha jiska traking no . hai 93093457 jo ki tikamgarh[protected] ko tikamgarh pahuch gya hai parsal out of delvry dikha raha hai uske baad bhi mere kai phone([protected]/[protected]) lagane ke baad bhi mujhe parsal nahi diya gya unka bolna hai ki aap texi ke paise do to bhejh sakte hai
regard neetes sales [protected]
Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We are escalating your complaint to the concerned department. Our representative will get back to you soon.

Waybill NO. 96697654
    Sir our material shipping date is 26 July, 2021 and arrived on same date but its still not delivered and not of delivery, I'm trying to contact on toll free and your safexpress expert from around 10days and yet not received any confirmation from them.
    Every time I gets reply that it will be send in 24 hours but its been week everyday they say it will be delivered in next 24 hours but yet not out for delivery. they say they called me but never received any call tho I calls then Mr. Sachin of your side and he say next day but no calls at all until I do...
    and if it will not be delivered by 24 hours I'll have to take legal action against your company.
    Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, my Way bill number is 93010870 dated 28 Jul 21.My luggage delivery was from Kathua to Kanpur.But at Kanpur, I received out of five only four my items.Out of five, one item is wrongly delivered to me which is no my item( luggage).I received dozen o[censored]sed empty paint plastic buckets in place of my Qty-02 single bed Matress .Please deliver me my qty-02 single bed matress and take away the wrong (luggage) item delivered to me.Sir, I shall highly thankful to you to deliver the qty-02 single bed matress to me immediately.My contact no.[protected].
      Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered belongings from my hostel room in Goa. It took a lot of time to get delivered, and was DELIVERED WRONGLY. My luggage was delivered to someone else and someone else's luggage got delivered to me.
        On contacting Sunil ([protected]), who was in charge of this, told me that he will fix it as soon as possible.
        It has been more than 20 DAYS and the issue has not been solved yet. This guy Sunil, and Safexpress Goa ([protected]) have STOPPED RESPONDING TO MY MESSAGES AND CALLS. PATHETIC SERVICE BY SAFEXPRESS!!

Tracking ID/Waybill no. -- 89115448

Persons in charge :
        1. Sunil -- [protected]
        2. (Don't know his name) -- [protected]

PLEASE GET ME BACK MY LUGGAGE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !!
        Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        We do understand your displeasure & sincerely regret for inconvenience caused. At Safexpress, our customers are the biggest assets for us & any discomfort felt by our customers is our top concern. We assure you best services and support every time.
        kindly share your contact details so that we can assist you in a better way.
        Mobile number : [protected]

Your representatives from Goa branch called me, have provided them with the required details.
        KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST.
        Safexpress Customer Care's response, Aug 25, 2021
        Your issue has already been forwarded to the concerned team. Please give us a little time to sort this out.

I never see Worst experience in my life ... For 20km they taken to deliver 14 days...useless management.
          Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

For waybill number:[protected], for this consignment I have received my product as damaged.
            Sep 23, 2021
            Aug 23, 2021
            Safexpress Customer Care's response
            kindly DM us your contact details so that we can assist you in a better way.

Regarding to bill no# 87420759, parcel was picked on 26th July from Delhi to be delivered to Imphal. I can see that it has already arrived at Imphal office on 14th August, but no call has been received from your end. I have already spoken multiple times with your team, vhowever no progress yet. Kindly make an arrangement to deliver the product ASAP.

Kiranbala#[protected]
              Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              We apologize for the inconvenience caused, kindly DM us your contact details so that we can assist you in a better way.

This is bring to your notice that you have received the consignment vide your waybill No.91067988 dt.11/08/2021 from Sunderam Surgicals, Chatrapati, Tamilnadu. We have tracked the consignment from your site it shows that the material reached at Bhubaneswar on 14/08/2021, but till date you have not delivered the same to us at Cuttack. The distance between Bhubaneswar to Cuttack is only 25kms. We do not understand what is the reason behind delay in delivery.

We request you please deliver the same immediately.

for Nigomed Pvt. Ltd.

Director
                Cont.[protected]
                Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Apologies for the inconvenience caused, we are looking into the matter, kindly share your contact details so that we can assist you in a better way.

Dkt No. 97014687, Dtd. 30th July To Ludhiana 6 Pkt. reached on 4th at destination city but still not delivered after many assurance and our customer is not happy. My service team is there for installation of product. and Safexpress guys are not honouring their delivery commitments and not bother to responding for this.
                  Sep 17, 2021
                  Aug 13, 2021
                  Safexpress Customer Care's response

I parceled my bike ktm rc 200 from Trichy to rishikesh on 05 /08/2021 from Trichy safe express courier office to rishikesh 249203. Bike got delivered 11/08/2021 today morn by 10:45am. Where bike stand and gear lever has been completely broken. I ll attach you the photo here. I can't use my bike because both stand and gear lever has broken. I can't even park my bike without stand. Please look into the issue and do the needy asap.
                    Aug 11, 2021
                    Safexpress Customer Care's response
                    Apologies for the inconvenience caused, kindly share your waybill number and contact details so that we can assist you in a better way.
                    Aug 11, 2021
                    Sudhahar T
                    Ktm rc 200 bike parcelled
                    From Trichy to rishikesh (05/08/21 to 11/08/21)
                    Way bill no. 97552947
                    Phone no. [protected]
                    Aug 16, 2021
                    Updated by sudhahar95
                    I sent a mail please update the status
                    Aug 23, 2021
                    Updated by sudhahar95
                    Please update the status..
                    Sudhahar T
                    Ktm rc 200 bike parcelled
                    From Trichy to rishikesh (05/08/21 to 11/08/21)
                    Way bill no. 97552947
                    Phone no. [protected]

My product has arrived but not delivered yet
                      Arrived date -07/07/2021 and today is 09/07/2021
                      My humble request to you plz arrange as soon as possible
                      Manisha Tirpude
                      Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      We apologize for the inconvenience caused, kindly DM us your contact details and waybill number so that we can assist you in a better way.

Am Tony Mathew
                        Representing
                        Kallupurackal Trdaders
                        The Spice factory
                        Climate natural spices p ltd

We are manufacturers of spices
                        Last many years booking consignments through safexpress- kattappana- Idukki office
                        But by the last one year facing too much issues related to booking

Last one year more than 10 consignments booked to wrong address and wrong destination. After this issues no one in safexpress giving proper solution in time and not responding, from the branch and from the officials in safexpress

I don't know how we can continue with safexpress- safety is only in the name.

We are facing too much difficulties because of the irresponsible people from safe xpress

Waiting for a proper solution
                        Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        We are sincerely apologetic for such inconvenience, kindly share your contact details and waybill number so that we can assist you in a better way.

I am Avinash Kumar, booked items from Jabalpur to Binnaguri. Total 17 items are there in which 03 Steel boxes are damaged, where as scooty and 02 bicycle are partly damaged. My booking No is 96071680 dated 25 July 2021. You are requested to take the favorable action for the same.
                          Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Apologies for the inconvenience caused, kindly share your contact details so that we can assist you in a better way.

My parcel with waybill number 96134829 is not delivered despite sincere efforts from my side. Have been calling the customer care number but didn't recieve any support.
                            The branch manager at sringar is saying that 1 out of 3 bags is Missing.
                            Kindly look into the matter
                            Sep 9, 2021
                            Aug 06, 2021
                            Safexpress Customer Care's response

The guy Shekhar came to drop the boxes. He denied to lift the boxes and keep it to the house. While pick-up i mentioned to keep it on the first floor. He denied, he refused, he argued, used foul language but he didn't keep the luggage on the floor. Called many people nobody helped. This is happening twice . I am a regular customer of safe Xpress and from last two times i am facing this poor service. Waybill number : 96003221
                              Very arrogant behaviour and poor service.
                              Sep 11, 2021
                              Aug 04, 2021
                              Safexpress Customer Care's response

The shipment (waybill no.[protected] sent on 22nd July 2021 from Delhi to Mangalore hasn't been delivered as on 3rd August 2021.
                                The shipment reached Hubli(Karnataka) on 26th July 2021 and hasn't moved since then as shown in their portal. It's been over 10 days since the shipment left Delhi.
                                The customer care number is always busy, nobody replies on their customer care email, their supervisors don't pick up calls, their phones are switched off and/or don't give clear updates.
                                Aug 6, 2021
                                I got a call from Delhi office saying they will move the shipment. Rajesh (7240779991) said he'll personally see the matter. Next time when I tried calling him, I got no answer. Tried calling him some 8-10 times. Frustrated, I Called safexpress helpline number again, asked about the shipment. They said it will be delivered by 4th but was still delayed. Finally arrived on 6th August.
                                Aug 04, 2021
                                Safexpress Customer Care's response

02 steel box are damaged and one bycycles brake is worn-out and one bycycles bell is not found. i not satisfied with your service. And also late delivery of consignment.
                                  Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  I need compensation to do regain my both damaged items in earlier condition.my mobile number is [protected] and consignment number 94038980OVeS
                                  Safexpress Customer Care's response, Aug 2, 2021
                                  We have noted your complaint and have escalated it to the concerned department, kindly allow us some time your issue will be resolved soon.
                                  NO output received from your company against MY complaint numberCOM[protected] till date. Please inform about our issue
                                  वैश्य's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 13, 2021
                                  Please provide information about the complaint number COM20210802000752 for our further action

I parceled my bike from Kerala to West Bengal particularly in Siliguri(Refer:[protected]. I got my bike in bad condition. I cared my bike very much and was looking like new. But my heart was broken when I saw following defects
                                    1. Bend on left side of handle bar.
                                    2. Indicator switch complaint.(Left side).
                                    3. Back mudguard hard pressed and become flat
                                    4. Odometer glass scratched.
                                    I contacted the people of safeexpress but they’re not responding. Please do necessary thing. I need compensation to do regain my bike in earlier condition.
                                    My name: Roshen philip Alex
                                    ph:[protected]
                                    Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My product has arrived but not delivered yet Arrived date -24/07/2021 and today is 30/07/2021
                                      My humble request to you plz arrange as soon as possible
                                      Than you
                                      Munish Pandey
                                      Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      My way will no is 97363560 plz tell me as soon as possible...
                                      Safexpress Customer Care's response, Jul 30, 2021
                                      We would request you to share your contact number as well so that we can escalate the issue further.

My consignment number is 94038980 bookedon0 08 July from srinagar j and k to Tezpur Assam . which is not delivered till date. the consignment is reached at yourTezpur office on 28 July. But the consignment is not delivered till date. I was facing some problem due to non delivery of consignment and I reached with family before 03 days past. I booked the consignment for early delivery. Your J&k branch telling me for delivery time is maximum 14 days. But the items is not delivered within 23 days. The lockdown is opened from 28 July for fix timing. Please delivered the consignment at the earliest. Please instruct your Tezpur branch for early delivery
                                        Safexpress customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                        We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we are looking into the matter, kindly allow us some time. Your issue will be resolved soon.
                                        Safexpress Customer Care's response, Jul 31, 2021
                                        Kindly share your contact details so that we can connect with you.