[Resolved]  Sahara India Pariwar — Maturity money not received till date 19 april

Dear Sahara

As per request to you, till date what is status of my complaint.

I have many time writen mail to company this regarding issue but till no any response from company side. Till date no any response from your side and company side, after 60 days has been gone but problem is not solved today.

while I communicate with branch manager and sahara officer Anil Thakur, he is responsible for this he sold out me plan for sahara and they filled up the claim form from me and said that your money will come within 15 days, but 60 days gone now I have not been given any information, no one is telling me when my application money will come, I have already requested for the demand money.

Detail are below

Thanks with Regards

Mitreshwar Singh

Mob-[protected]
Apr 27, 2021
Dear Sahara As per request to you, till date what is status of my complaint. I have many time writen mail to company this regarding issue but till no any response from company side. Till date no any response from your side and company side, after 70 days has been gone but problem is not solved today. I have been calling Sahara customer care for the last 60 days but I am not receiving any call, and I am not receiving any response, how many times I call customer care, no one is picking up the phone and no answer is received. Used to be while I communicate with branch manager and sahara officer Anil Thakur, he is responsible for this he sold out me plan for sahara and they filled up the claim form from me and said that your money will come within 15 days, but 70 days gone now I have not been given any information, no one is telling me when my application money will come, I have already requested for the demand money. I have a fixed deposit in Sahara credit cooperative society under E-shine scheme since 28/04/2012 and it's already matured previous years 28/04/2020, but the company don't release my money till date . I have already requested for the demand money. i has been applied to the branch (Donar 1855) for demand money. I have many time writen mail to company
Apr 19, 2021

Sahara India Pariwar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sahara India Pariwar