[Resolved] Sahara India Pariwar — non payment of fixed deposit amount

Bikaner, Rajasthan, India
 vksbikaner
Sir, i virendra kumar sharma has deposited rs 5000 in oct 2007 on fixed deposit. As per details attach my fd is maturity on oct 2017. My receipt no is[protected] and branch no [protected] kem road, fc-1412 bikaner sector. After lapse of maturity no one attend me and not entrested to refund my amount. Please take suitable action for pay me this amount at the earlist as i have urgently required this time.

Virender kumar sharma
Bikaner
Mob : [protected]

non payment of fixed deposit amount
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 15, 2017
Sir, i virendra kumar sharma has deposited rs 5000 in oct 2007 on fixed deposit. As per details attach my fd is maturity on oct 2017. My receipt no is 917001352217 and branch no 10398378518 kem road, fc-1412 bikaner sector. After lapse of maturity no one attend me and not entrested to refund my amount. Please take suitable action for pay me this amount at the earlist as i have urgently required this time.

Virender kumar sharma
Bikaner
Mob : 9982034558

[Nov 10, 2017] Sahara India Pariwar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
kumar gautam gupta's response, Nov 11, 2017
Dear sir
i demand my money &please send my money due to my mother is suffering from heart problem so kindly inform me

non payment of fixed deposit amount

Comments

Dear sir
One of my relative is having a fd in sahar or maturity time is complete but advisor or local branch staff is forcing him for extend the fd time priod and sign the renewal form becouse if you not sign on renewal form then fd is not withrall.
Request to every one kindly suggest me what is right for withrall the fd amount.
Also no one contact no is active

+91 52 2233 1408 [Sahara Prime City]