[Resolved]  Sahara India Pariwar/vindhyanagar-2176 - Payment Of My Fd — Not paying my maturity amount of fds

I would like to inform you that I have invested in Sahara E-Shine vide receipt no. (0/8)[protected]) dt. Dec.’11 and (0/8)[protected] dt.- 31.12.2011 through the agent Mr. Babuji Sharma (Mrs.Sunita Devi), Agent Code[protected] of Vindhyanagar, Distt. Singrauli (MP)-486 885.

In the month of July, 12, the agent converted my above FDs into Sahara Q Shop with an assurance that the maturity period of the above will not extend and investor is having two options either by previous or later. I also confirmed that maturity will be taken from the first i.e. Sahara E Shine only and no extension of maturity period will be accepted.

After 31.12.2016, when I approached the agent, Shri Babuji Sharma as well as Concerned Sahara India officials Shri Pradhan and Shri Vinod Dwivedi, first, they harassed and tortured me very badly by calling me time and again for giving me the desired information and lastly, they denied to make as per the date of E Shine. and always forced me to apply for loan which I regretted. It is a complete conspiracy and deception by the agent and the company officials.

In view of the above, I humbly request your goodself to make necessary arrangement so that that the maturity of the above FDs may be paid without any further delay.

With kind regards,

( PREM NARAYAN JHA )
I-178, VINDHYANAGAR,
DISTT. SINGRAULI (MP)-486 885
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 8, 2017
No step has been taken by the company to resolve my complaint. Neither any email nor any phone call is received from the company till today i.e. 08.02.2017.
Updated by [email protected] Feb 23, 2017
No step has been taken by the company to resolve my complaint. Neither any email nor any phone call is received from the company till today i.e. 23.02.2017 .
Then who & how is it mark as Resolved ?. Please inform with complete details/information.
Updated by [email protected] Mar 02, 2017
Matter is still unresolved till 02.03.2017. Who & how is it mark as Resolved ?. Please inform with complete details/information of the authority .Reply
Updated by [email protected] Apr 01, 2017
On 01.03.2017, Shri Vinod Dwivedi, Franchisee Manager, Shaktinagar, Distt. Sonebhadra (UP) himself and also on 24.03.2017 he along with a Sahara India official contacted and only oral talk took place. Matter is still unresolved till today i.e. 01.04.2017.
Updated by [email protected] Apr 20, 2017
Matter is not resolved till 20.04.2017
Updated by [email protected] Apr 29, 2017
Complaint marked as" Resolved"on Feb 8, 2017 by you. But the matter is still unresolved till 29.04.2017. Without resolving the matter, who & how is it marked as "Resolved "?. Please inform with complete details/information of the authority . An early reply is requested.
Updated by [email protected] May 16, 2017
Complaint marked as" Resolved"on Feb 8, 2017 by you. But the matter is still unresolved till 16.05.2017. Without resolving the matter, who & how is it marked as "Resolved "?. Please inform with complete details/information of the authority . An early reply is requested.
Updated by [email protected] Jun 01, 2017
Complaint marked as" Resolved"on Feb 8, 2017 by you. But the matter is still unresolved till 01.06.2017. Without resolving the matter, who & how is it marked as "Resolved "?. Please inform with complete details/information of the authority . An early reply is requested.
Updated by [email protected] Jul 05, 2017
Complaint marked as" Resolved"on Feb 8, 2017 by you. But the matter is still unresolved till 05.07.2017. Without resolving the matter, who & how is it marked as "Resolved "?. Please inform with complete details/information of the authority . An early reply is requested.

Vindhyanagar-486 885 Distt. Singrauli (mp)

Website: