Sahara Q Shop — gold

Aziz Mansoorbhai Makasarwala on Aug 15, 2019
With utter grief, i alifiya a. Makasarwala would like to inform you that i have invested rs.28000/- in sahara q gold mart limited (1 tola) april 2013 for 5 years which had matured in april 2018. Despite several reminders and requests and personal approaches to the area manager zubair patel and our agent s. K. Rai in vadodara, gujarat for the last 6-8 months informed us about the financial crisis, nonavailability of the funds, court cases, future uncertainty, etc. Repeatedly and the payments have not been received till date. The request has also been sent for the same but nothing has been done till yet. We were also not guided or supplied with any online complaints or grievances. We humbly request you to kindly redress our complaint and arrange for the payments as soon as possible as it is very badly and urgently needed for my children education and marriage. My booking id is [protected], hologram number is[protected], introduced id[protected].). My contact number is [protected], [protected]

[Aug 15, 2019] Sahara Q Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

C-38-39, G-Block, 15th Floor, Parinee, Crescenzo, Bandra, Kurla Complex (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Sahara Q Shop - gold