Saint Angelos Computer Education. — looting the hard earned money of ours parents.

suraj_chauhan on Apr 18, 2018
Hello guys. I've taken admission in Saint Angelos in 2014 for my BCA and saig diploma the total fees they tell me is around 158000. I've paid the 3/4 of the fees via installment. But after my first semester examination that is happen in around November. Not a single sem exams is done till 1 year. I keep asking the department head why is it not happening they keep ###ing saying the same sheet that we're talking to the University and exams will happen soon.but nothing is happened.after some time we got to know that the University that we take admission in(KSOU) is not registered with UGC that's why they can't take any examination. Knowing this I've got ###ing mad and I asked for my money to be refunded. And you know what they said. they said the amount you paid is gone to the University and if University will return the amount so shall we. I'm doomed hearing this. After this horrific incident I leaves the institute with out any money. And now I'm studying in regular s.k Somaiya college.i wanna say one thing to Saint Angelos. ### all the ### who framed us. And ### everyone in the department.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Saint Angelos Computer Education. - looting the hard earned money of ours parents.

Company:Saint Angelos Computer Education.
    Complaint categoryCategory: Institutes