Sam Gps Tracking System — gps not working for 3 months

INDIAN OIL NAGAR, NOIDA, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
 NITIN WAGHMARE on Apr 15, 2019
I had installed sam gps tracking system on my car no up16am5551 and the same worked for 1 year. After this it stopped working. On contacting sam i was informed that i need to renew the subscription and pay for it. I paid. Sam sent me a sim by post. I had to run from pillar to post to get the sim installed by myself. Gps worked for a few days and then stopped. For the last 3 months it is not working. On complaining, sam did not send ant technician. Rather they offered me to refund the subscripting. That is not a solution. My car is left vulnerable to theft. Sam does not respond to phone calls. Instead they are on whatsapp. The sam persons are ignorant and do not want to help. This is a criminal neglect. Please help me to resolve. I am also ready to move court against sam. Regards.
Updated by NITIN WAGHMARE, Apr 15, 2019
I had installed SAM GPS tracking system on my car No UP16Am5551 and the same worked for 1 year. After this it stopped working. On contacting SAM I was informed that I need to renew the subscription and pay for it. I paid. SAM sent me a SIM by post. i had to run from pillar to post to get the SIM installed by myself. GPS worked for a few days and then stopped. For the last 3 months it is not working. On complaining, SAM did not send any technician. Rather they offered me to refund the subscripting. That is not a solution. My car is left vulnerable to theft. SAM does not respond to phone calls. Instead they are on whatsapp. The SAM persons are ignorant and do not want to help. This is a criminal neglect. Please help me to resolve. I am also ready to move court against SAM. Regards.

Comments

This company was closed 3 months back due to some partnership problem. There is no support and service here after.
Thanks Ranjith.