Sam Tours & Travels — cheating in payments for the cab that we attached to this company.

Hello, i am sreenivasa murthy, owner of xylo vehicle. I linked my vehicle (7+1 seater) for sam tours and travels, bangalore to provide pick/drop employees for their clients. Totally we had served 67 trips for the sam tours and travels, both in the month of nov 2017, december 2017 and jan 2018. As driver did not turn up to duty due to his personal commitment, we decided to stop our service. An representative from sam messaged us asking to either continue the service or give the mobile device back (That was given to driver for vehicle/trip tracking purpose), as a owner, i personally went and handed over the device to sams office. They promised that they will give us the trips statement, once the device is handed over. After taking back the device, supervisor did not show up and keeps disconnecting our calls. Finally, i went to sams head office to ask about my payment cheque, in surprise, they had calculated only for the month of december, and after multiple talks, representative from sams head office says that they will not pay for the month of november. And asked us to take any action required. I have all the proofs with me about the trip details served that was handed over by my driver every week end. Kindly do the needful to get my full amount.

They are clearly saying that they can give only for 1 month (Dec 2017), and rest will not be paid.

Also they are deducting some od amount rs. 2200 for the month of november 2017.
I am helpless.
And the supervisor (Site incharge) is not responding to our calls.

They are cheating us. I am supposed to get 33000 rs, but they have written a cheque only for 13, 000 rs.

I have all the proof