Samiah International Builders — balance work of flat is pending

I booked a flat at Gulmohar, G-177/F lake City Rudrapur. I made 80% payment of flat and as a mutual consent registary of the flat was done 01year before and I had deposited PDC and I was assured by Mr. Shagir that work will be completed within 01month and u have to make balance payment afterwards, Then also I made payment twice as demanded by Mayank on behalf of Mr, Shagir, stating again the same story that work will be completed within a month. It's been 01year now. I am paying interest against the loan amount. I had requested many a times to Mr. Shagir but he is making fake promises to me that it will be done. Expecting some positive feedback before I will proceed legally. M ready to make the balance payment after seeing the progress of flat step by step. And the PDC should be returned to me before making final payment.

JS Dhillon

[Apr 30, 2019] Samiah International Builders customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Samiah International Builders
    Samiah International Builders Address
    G-74, 1st Floor, Samiah Place, Sarita Vihar Road, Shaheen Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025