Samiah International Builders — Fraud by builder

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Komal781821
My name is komal singh. I am a defence personnel. I booked a flat in gulmohar phase 2 in rudrapur in 2010. I paid more than 90% money in 2012. They gave possession letter in jul 16. No possession till now. When contacted shaggir khan, he told"mai flat nahi doonga. Jo karna ho kar lo. Refund bhi nahi doonga."

Please come together to take appropriate action and file case if necessary if you also have been cheated by samiah builders.

Komal singh - [protected]

[Jun 16, 2017] Samiah International Builders customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I parveen kumar aroara book three plot in NRI LAKE CITY in september 2006 and paid 50% payment in advance but till today no body contact me after 11years what can i do i hv all agreement and receipts pls contact me on my cell no. [protected] i m waiting for ur response asap thanks
gaiusglobal's reply, Mar 1, 2018
Dear Praveen, please contact me on this topic. My number is 8851206511
Hi again,
This is Dushyant pandey . After lots of efforts and waiting Mr. Sageer khan agreed to refund my money in part without interest. Hopefully I will get back my principal amount paid to Samiah builders in 2-3 months.

G-74, 1st Floor, Samiah Place, Sarita Vihar Road, Shaheen Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025
    Samiah International Builders - Fraud by builder